△ 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 △

Frank dived into Pete's open arms like a kid throwing themselves into a candy store - In a way they were one and the same. Pete pulled him closer with a grin, rocking slightly as Frank gently shoved his jacket off Pete's shoulders with a smirk. 

"Oh?", Pete whispered playfully, his hands moving to his boyfriend's hips. 

Frank blushed. "Yeah, only if you want to... I know you're probably tired and stuff..."

"I love you, you dork."

"I love you more, Dr Dork."

Frank finally tugged Pete's annoying denim jacket off, flinging it into a pile beside Dave the cactus. He leaned in closer, connecting their lips for only a few seconds as Pete began to hop out his Vans with a giggle. Frank pulled him closer and only broke contact to whip his shirt off and toss it somewhere off to the side. Pete's hands burned against his boyfriend's icy skin as both men hobbled towards their bedroom with giddy snickers. 

Frank fell back onto the bed with a brilliant smile before tugging Pete down with him. Pete hovered over him panting, his calloused hand moving to cup the side of Frank's face lovingly. Frank's hands however snaked up his boyfriend's hips to catch the hem of his fading Anthrax shirt. 

"You stole my body wash." Pete hummed, leaning down to press butterfly kisses against Frank's neck. 

"Borrowed."

"Stole."

"Borrow- mhph!"

Frank was cut off immediately by Pete's lips landing on his, still pouting as his eyes slipped shut and heat danced across his skin. Frank's hands moved to Pete's belt relatively fast after that, fumbling slightly only to undo the buckle. Pete broke away with a string of saliva as Frank opened his eyes to smile up at him. 

Gerard was unsatisfied. A common occurrence but not usually after sex. The girl was pretty which confused him; short, black hair, dark eyeliner with piercings. She'd left an hour ago and since then Gerard had found himself slightly lost as he stared out his bedroom window with a glass of whiskey. He'd hastily tugged on a pair of sweatpants and a Green Day shirt because of the sharp night chill clawing down his back before dumping himself in his shitty green armchair. 

"Gerard?" Mikey sighed from the doorway, causing his brother to turn around tiredly. "Are you  working tomorrow?"

"No..."

"Bert and I were thinking of going out for drinks - do you want to join us?"

"I'm broke."

"Bert's buying."

"I wonder why." 

Gerard was regretting every single decision in his life as they shuffled into the bar cursing the weather and god. All three men had slumped into the bar stools with varying levels of success, with Mikey tripping and crashing face-first into a scantily clad woman who shrieked in response. They looked like The Three Emo Musketeers, clad in matching black jeans and band shirts from tours years past. Bert, helpfully, flagged down a bartender with a flirty smile and a sigh from Mikey. 

"Hi I'm Frank I'll be your— Gerard?" Frank exclaimed happily as Bert's head snapped around to the elder Way brother. "Hey..."

Gerard smiled shyly, tucking his hair behind his ear as Bert and Mikey exchanged silent sighs. "Hey... I mean hi! Frank this is Bert my..."

"Sugar daddy?" Bert supplied with a flirty wink.

"You wish, McCracken." 

"They work together." Mikey deadpanned, swatting both Bert and Gerard on the back of their heads. "They're both morons - three beers please." he smiled nervously.  Frank nodded before disappearing to the other side of the bar. 

"Can I have him?" Bert began pleadingly. "Please Mikey, you always get the hot ones-"

"He's got a boyfriend." Gerard snapped. 

"Boyfriends are temporary—"

"So are broken bones; keep it in your pants."