I Love It When You Just Don't Care

I HONESTLY DON'T KNOW HOW LONG THIS STORY IS GOING TO DRAG ON. IT WILL JUST END WHEN IT DOES. ALSO, THIS IS BOOK ONE OF THREE OR FOUR, SO THERE IS A TRILOGY/SERIES. IM HONESTLY WORKING ON UPDATING ONCE A WEEK, BUT I AM ALSO TRYING TO GET MORE READERS, SO, IT IS A HARD TASK. PLEASE BEAR WITH ME. IF YOU HAVE ANY REQUEST OR COMPLAINTS, EMAIL ME AT nicole.solano17@gmail.com AND PLEASE DO NOT BE SHY. I AM OPEN TO ANYTHING YOU HAVE TO SAY.

OKAY. THAT IS IT. ENJOY, MY LOVES.

🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀

Wow. You sure do have a SHORT temper. -L

Wow. You sure do have a BIG ego. You're such a jerk. -A

It's not all that big. -L

My ass. -A

Yeah. That is pretty big. -L

Oh, jeesh. Goodnight, Louis. -A

But Aerent. -L

Goodnight. -A

Ugh. Goodnight. -L

🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀

"So can anyone explain to me how gay sex works?"

I felt myself spit out the gulp of water I had taken but, I wasn't sure if it was actually me or someone else in the room. Sofia had convinced Aerent, on my part, to come visit us the next day for lunch, and she agreed. We were all in Zayn and Liam's room, the gay couple on the couch in front of the Telly, the temporary owners of the room sitting at the bar stools, Sofia on the floor on her phone in front of said owners, I was on the lazyboy chair, and Aerent had stepped out to buy some munchies. I was bored.

We all looked at Zayn with wide eyes and the Liam cleared his throat. "Well, it depends. Are you talking about male gay sex, or female gay sex? I think male gay--"

"LIAM." Niall spluttered with wide eyes.

"What? Oh, that's right. Niall, you guys are gay. Care to explain?"

"Liam!" Sofia gasped.

"Oh, that's right. Niall's a virgin. Harry, would you be so kind as to--"

"LIAM. Can you please stop--"

"Sofia, can you please quit shouting? He's right in front of you." Zayn said softly and rolled his eyes. "Don't worry. They're not talking to you."

"It's still--"

"Wait, why would we be talking to--"

"SHE'S A LESBIAN!"

"Niall!" Liam shouted.

"Louis!" Niall whined.

"Liam!" I groaned.

"Zayn!" Sofia motioned wildly to the whole commotion.

"Liam!" Zayn groaned.

"HARRY!" Liam shouted at Harry, who was just watching with amused eyes. He opened his mouth to say something else, but there was a loud crash and we all turned to see Aerent in the foyer.

"Aerent." She grinned.

🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀

THIS WAS JUST A FILLER. YES, IT IS IN THE STORY, BUT IT ISN'T OF MUCH IMPORTANCE. I JUST FELT LIKE I NEEDED TO GIVE YOU AN EXTRA SOMETHING BECAUSE I TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE SINCE I SAID I WAS TO UPDATE EVERY WEEK. AND I TOOK ABOUT TWO AND A HALF TO THREE.

BUT YEAH! I HOPED YOU ENJOYED THIS LITTLE SKIT. I DON'T EVEN KNOW, BUT IT SEEMED SO ONE DIRECTION FETUS-ISH.

OMF, ABOUT ZAYN. I'M SO HAPPY FOR HIM. EVEN THOUGH HE IS NO LONGER ENGAGED TO PEZ. HE'S FREE, YOU GUYS. HE'S FINALLY FREE. HE CAN HAVE KIDS AND NOT WORRY ABOUT WHO TO DATE. HE MIGHT BE SAD FOR A LITTLE BIT, HOWEVER, IF HE LEFT NOW, IT MEANS IT WAS BOUND TO HAPPEN. HE WILL ALWAYS BE OUR ZAYN AND HE STILL IS, HE IS JUST A MORE FREE ZAYN, AND WE SHOULD SUPPORT HIM AND EVERYTHING HE DOES. I WISH HIM THE BEST. I LOVE HIM TO TO DEATH.
#alwaysinourhearts

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

Nxx