Chapter 1

~Enjoy!~

Hazel's POV
I walk to my locker and grab some books. Julie's locker was right beside me so she of course was with me.

"Hey Underachiever. Hey Sass" I heard Fylnn say as she walked towards us. Ahh yes. My nickname. 'Sass'. It's what most people call me these days except for the teachers they still call me by my real name.

"Hey disappointment" Me and Julie say at the same time. Fylnn just groaned in annoyance. She hates it when we say the same thing at the same time. She says it freaky and weird.

"Soo you fired up for today?" Fylnn asked us both. I shrug while Julie looked hesitant.

"Come on jules. Hazel! Mrs harrison said that if you two don't sing or play and instrument today you out of the music program" Fylnn continued.

I just Shrug again. I shut my locker.

"Watch out. Dirty barbie alert" I whisper in there ears. They turn to see Carrie. She had filers in her hand and she was handing out while Nick followed her like a lost puppy.

I roll my eyes. She passes me a filer. Well more like shoved it into my hand. I look up at her to met her glare. I smirk.

"Hunny if you keep glaring at me you face will stay that way" I say bopping her nose. I scrunch up the peice of paper and I threw it at her feet.

I walk away just as Carrie starts walking in a different direction. Last thing I heard was Fylnn talking about demon babies or some shit.

Crazy woman. But hey I'm just as loony and crazy as her but people.would argue and say I'm way more crazy.

I make it to music class and I just sit on a seat waiting for students to pile into the room. I sigh and grab my guitar from it's black casing.

I start tuning it as people start entering the room

I start tuning it as people start entering the room. I look up at them and smile sarcastically as I saw them looking at me weirdly.

I saw Julie and Fylnn so I waved them over.
They sat next to me as we watched Mrs harrison enter the classroom. We watch all the students.

Then it was me and Julie's turn. I grab my guitar and stand up. I basically had to drag julie out of her seat.

She walks to the piano and places her papers down. She looks at me and I look at her. I nod. She sighs.

Just as I thought she was going to start she stands up and runs out of the room.

"Julie!" I yelled after her.

"Is this when we clap?" Carrie asked. I turn to her.

"This is where you put a sock in it Dirty barbie" I snarl as me and Fylnn rush out of the classroom hopefully to find Julie.

(Time skip)
Me and Julie sat together as we did our homework. Then dad comes into the room saying he's taking carlos out to his game.

"Can you two please start cleaning your rooms I need pictures for the website. Especially you hazel" Dad said pointing a finger my way.

I put a hand over my chest acting as if he hurt my feelings. I sit back down and focus on my homework.

"I was hoping you and Hazel could tackle mum's studio. Me and Carlos wouldn't know where to start" he says. He looks around.

"Have you seen my keys?" He asked.

"Under the mail" Me and Julie said. He picks up the keys and turns back to us pointing his index finger at us.

"Can you please stop doing that" He says.

"And can you stop pointing at us. It's actually quite rude to point at people" I say. He gives me a look and say his goodbyes to us as him and Carlos go to there 'game'

(Later that night)

Me and Julie decided it would be a good idea to go to the studio now

Me and Julie decided it would be a good idea to go to the studio now. Julie opens the garage door and the first think I saw was the grand piano.

I walk inside and just look around. I haven't been in here since I was 14.

"Come on Julie let's get this placed clean starting with that" I say as I pointed up at a little loft in the corner of the garage.

I climb up the ladder. I see some things up there like clothes and some instruments. Soon something caught my eye.

It was a CD. I pick it up and on the cover it said 'Sunset Curve'. I climb back down the ladder to see Julie sitting at the piano.

"Whatta find?" She asked me.

"A CD called 'Sunset Curve'" I say. I walk over to our CD player and put the disc in. It started playing a killer beat.

Just as the words were coming through I suddenly started hearing screaming. Like Three males screaming.

"Is the screaming coming the CD or is it from my imagination. If so my head must really hate me at this point" I sat trying to protect my ears from the horrible screaming.

Suddenly three Male bodies poof out of nowhere. Me and Julie's eyes widened. The three males turn to us.

Julie and the teenage boys starting screaming.

"Hey hey hey!! Your killing my ear drums please shut up" I shout over top of them. They stop screaming. I take a look at the boys.

One was blonde with a pink hoodie. Another one had blackish brown hair and was wearing a leather jacket.

The final boy had brown hair with a beanie. I didn't have time to get a look at his outfit because his eyes made direct contact.

Our eye contact was broken as Julie dragged me out of the garage/studio. We ended up running into Dad and Carlos.

"Woah slow down. It looks like you guys saw a ghost" Ray says.

"We have!" Me and Julie say together. Ray looks at us.

"Cool!" Carlos shouted.

"No little dude not cool!" I yell as Julie dragged me yet again into the house.

~hey guys I hope you enjoyed the first chapter!~