Chapter 2

~Enjoy~

Hazel's POV
We both hide behind a cushion in Julie's room as Julie pulled out her phone.

"911 Fylnn 911!" She said hurriedly.

"I'll get my gun" I say. She nods. I rush out of her room but I bump into Dad. He gave me a questioning look. I gave him a sickly sweet smile and ran towards my room.

Her room

Her bed.

I get on my knees and look underneath my bed

I get on my knees and look underneath my bed. I smirk as I see my nerf gun.

I load it up with every bullet I could find. I walk out of my room to see Julie walking out of hers with a cross. I raise an eyebrow at her.

We walk down the stairs and go out the front door. We make it to the garage.

"Ok jules we can do this ok? We are strong together" I say. She nods. We enter the studio/Garage. We start looking around for the ghost.

"Maybe they left to haunt somebody else?" I say. Julie just shakes her head.

"I know there still here I'm not crazy." Jules said.

"We're all a bit crazy" we hear a voice. I shot in the direction of the voice but I don't hear it collide with a body but a wall.

We turn again to see the three boys again. Julie started screaming.

"Julie shut up. Your hurting my ears!" I yell but she keeps screaming. I slap my hand on her mouth.

"When I remove my hand you will not scream got it?" I ask. She nods. I let go and she sighs.

"What are you doing in our mum's studio?" Julie asked. I cock my nerf gun at the three boys. Their eyes widen and they huddle closer together.

"Your mum's studio? No no no. Our studio. My... The grand piano's new. And my.. my.. my Couch." Beanie boy said jump onto the couch.

"And those definitely aren't mine" he mumbled pointing but all of us heard him.

"Because they're not

"Because they're not. They're mine" I say. They turn to me with wide eyes. I smirk.

"Give me a second" he says as he pulls his friends into a huddle circle.

"Your seconds up" I say sarcastically. They turn to me and I flash them a fake smile and a curtsy.

We wait a few more minutes till the pink hoodie turned around with his friends. I looks at us as if we were babies.

"What are you doing in OUR studio" He basically yells. I look him dead In the eyes. I put my nerf gun at him and shoot him.

The bullet goes right through him. My eyes widen.

"Well... Someone needs to buy me a Ghost nerf gun" I mutter to myself but they must of heard me because they shot me a look.

"They don't understand" one of them said.

"Clearly doesn't understand" another said.

"Well we're ghost. And we are in a band called 'Sunset Curve'" Beanie said.

"Tell your friends" leather jacket boy said.

"I don't have any friends" I mumble. Julie elbowed me.

"Ow! I was only joking!" I say rubbing the side of my stomach.

"Last night was our performance and it was supposed to change our lives" Beanie said.

"Pretty sure it did" Pinkie said. I could tell Julie was freaked out by the three ghosts. She pulls out her phone and went straight to google.

"What's that what are you doing?" Beanie asked.

"My phone" julie said typing sunset curve into the search bar.

"Who ya calling?" Pinkie asked.

"Ghostbusters" I say. They looked scared as pinkie jumped into leather's arms. I laugh at them.

"Sass stop scaring the Ghost" Julie said.

"Hey it's not my fault! Ghosts are supposed to be scary not scared!" I argued back.

"I'm googling Sunset swerve" julie said.

"Sunset curve!" Me and the ghost boys shout. On Julie's phone was a headline saying 'Sunset Curve: A hollywood Tragedy'.

"Woah. You guys died 25 years ago" I say.

"No! No no that can't be true!" Beanie said.

"Well I don't need glasses to read so I'm pretty sure it said You guys died 25 years ago when you were 17" I said. I shoved my hands in my pockets.

"Nah impossible. After we floated out of the ambulance we went to a dark room where Alex cried" leather says pointing to pinkie. Pinkie is Alex got it.

"Well you died in 1995 and it's 2020 now" Julie said.

"So this is the future?" Beanie asked. Me and julie nodded.

"So it's been 25 years?" Alex asked. I nod " I've been crying for 25 years!! How is that possible!" Alex screeched.

"Basically" I say.

"Oh I thought you guys would be in here" I hear Carlos. I turn towards the garage doors.

"What do you want carlos?" Julie asked.

"Normal sisters for starters and dad says dinners ready" he says. I act as if I've been offended.

"Are you talking to your ghost friend. Bet ya he's hidious" Carlos says smirking.

"Actually they're quite cute" I mumble.

"Aww she finds us cute" I heard leather jacket dud say.

"Weirdo's. Come on before the food gets cold." Carlos said as he ran out of the studio.

"Ok we need to go to dinner. But you guys need to go! And I mean it!" Julie said.

"Wait can we at least get to know there names? I'm sick of calling them 'Beanie' and 'pinkie' and 'Leather jacket dude' " I suggest.

Julie's sighs while the boys just smile at me.

"Well I'm Luke this is reggie and-" but 'luke was cut off by Alex.

"Hi I'm alex" I giggle at him. Julie pulls me away.

"Stop talking to dead people" julie said shaking me and dragging me towards the door.

"Hey wait what are your names?" Luke said.

"I'm Julie and this is Ha-" but I cut julie off.

"Sass. My name is Sass" I say as I walk out of the Studio/Garage.

Great now there are three cute boys in my garage.

~I hope you enjoyed!~