𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕺𝖓𝖊 || 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕷𝖆𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖊𝖗

||Third Person Point of view||

"So this is the house you got Phil?" Wilbur Spoke from the back of the van grabbing out suitcase and boxes full of stuff.

The blonde headed male in front of him nodded grabbing out the keys from his pocket for the house.

"Do you who owned the house before you its in really bad shape?" A Pinkett said from behind him

"Some family I don't really remember." Phil said putting the keys into the door and opening it up.

"At least the inside looks good."

They all walk in looking around the lounge room, Then into the kitchen proceeding to look inside the fridge to see if there was anything to eat.

"add that to the list of things to do" Wilbur noted. "Lets go check out the rooms upstairs."

The three males ran up the stairs towards the rooms, the first room they looked at was a light yellow type colour with a bed to the side and a little bumble bee plush next to the pillow, on the other side of the room stood a desk with a electric piano next to it. it wasn't that small in fact the room was quite spacious but with photos and soft toys littered here and there but in a orderly manner not too messy

Wilbur walked up to the piano and started to play a few notes before looking at the other two and spoke

"can I have this room? I'm quite fond of the Yellow"

"Sure Wil, Techno and I are going to check out the other two rooms" Phil walked out with Techno following him into the next room.

The next room had white walls with a red rug in the middle of the room this room was also quite spacious not as full with just some photos hanging from the wall above his desk, There was a jukebox neatly tucked away in the corner of the room with some disks hanging on the whole wall above it.

"Phil can I have this room it isn't as full of stuff meaning less to pack up."

"Alright Ill have the last one then." Phil said before leaving the boy to do what he wanted.

qu ʞɔɒq ʏɒꙅ ʏɘʜƚ bib ƚiɒw

ᓍᕼ ᘉᓍ ᖶᕼᘿᖻ ᕲᓍᘉᖶ

When Phil just exited out of the room the doors slammed shut jamming the door. The doorknob franticly twisting and turning.

"PHIL" He heard Wilbur scream

Rushing down the hallway towards Wilbur's room seeing the doorknob twist but not open he ran into the door trying to get it open.

"Stay calm ill try to get something to pry it open" He ran down the stairs practically flying.

The two ghosted figures staring through the hallway one in amusement one laughing but deeply sorry for whoever was in that room 

Phil cam back with a crowbar and stared to pry it when they managed to get it open they ran down stairs and met with Techno

"Why don't we camp outside for the night hmm?" Phil suggested and the rest of them agreed

so they went outside and set up camp with a small fire to cook the burger patties they brought with them.

"Hey Wil what was up with the door?" Techno asked him

"I don't know one second it was open the next it slammed shut I was starting to open the boxes to put everything away and then it closed and I couldn't get it to open up" He responded.

"It was probably just the wind since these doors haven't been opened or closed in a while it could've just jammed" The Father figure of the two spoke. " Now head to sleep you two its almost 12."

The two boys nodded and heading into their Tents to sleep for the night. Wilbur could hear the faint snores of his brother, closing his eyes before he immediately opened them again hearing the laughter of a young boy and seeing a figure of a boy looking around the age of 16 wearing a green flannel and some black shorts running across the grass smiling before disappearing into the night.

Wilbur then proceeded to fall asleep forgetting the figure for the night.  

____

Words 708

thanks for reading

___