𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊 || 𝕱𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖞

"YMMOT" He yelled out once more looking into the room

there was paper and books all over the floor with the lights flickering on and off, in the middle of the room Techno was standing surrounded with more books and paper flying around him. Wilbur rushed in trying to stop the books around his brother but when everything suddenly dropped to the floor the two boys standing in shock as they saw two younger boys in the corner of the room.

The Blonde boy standing next to the brunette suddenly started rushing towards the two grabbing the music disc that the pink haired boy was holding putting it promptly back on its hanger

"B̴̻̅̈́̓Ộ̵̡̢̳̦̝̫̼͛̾Y̶̞̤̔̌͠S̵̥̰͉̦̽͐̆̌̕ͅ" The two Ghost boys quickly turned around looking quite nervous

Wilbur and Techno just look at each other in confusion when they saw the ghosts faces. They heard the front door open and quickly ran down and grabbed their dads hand and pulled him towards the back door where they saw the ghost's go.

"What are you two doing?!" He asked in confusion.

"Shhh" Wilbur said as they peeked their heads out the door looking at the two ghost boys standing alone looking down towards the grass.

"I need to grab something ill be back in a second." The eldest out of the brothers said before running up the stairs towards his room.

"Okay Wil you need to tell me what the F*ck is going on, and who the hell those children out there are!" Phil said quite sternly towards Wilbur.

"we'll tell you after this Phil ."He replied waiting impatiently for techno to come back.

Once the elder brother came back he was holding a small device that the blonde ghost had gave him just minutes before this, he quickly set it up and waited for the ghost to speak.

"I'm sorry dad" the voice spoke

"go sit near the flowers Tubbo I have to speak with Tommy." It spoke again

The three males looked out the door to now see three ghosts one sitting by flowers,

"The one over there must be Tubbo." Techno said.

"Tommy" The voice said.

Looking back to the other ghost's one was standing over another looking down on him.

"Sorry Mr. JSchlatt we didn't mean to make that much noise, But they where packing our stuff away."

"I told you before just call me Schlatt, Now go sit next to Tubbo ill come get you in a second." Then the voice went quite. so they decided that they would turn it off to stop the static noises.

Looking outside for the last time there were only two ghost sitting together and alone. A cold breeze started to fill the room.

"HEEH?!" Looking around the eldest brother spoke a little shocked.

they all turned to face in the direction of a full grown male in a suit wearing cosplay goat horns

"Who are you!" Wilbur yelled out.

"Apologies for my son and his friend they didn't mean to alarm you.", he stopped momentarily to think. "I mean they did, anyway my name is JSchlatt."

"The boys have a connection to some of the objects in this house and I would not recommend damaging or selling any of them unless you want them to be pissed, and trust me Tommy is someone you don't want to mess with."

Just as quickly as the man appeared he disappeared from sight.

----
Another short chapter sorry but Christmas is upon us.