Micro Contest: A Christmas Curse

The winter holidays are quickly approaching, and that means it's about to get more chilly in here.

For this contest, we encourage you to write up to a 2,000-word story using the prompt below:

It's the week of Christmas, and you were cursed to lose your billionaire status by a witch, disguised as a poor old woman after refusing to offer her some money to buy something warm for the cold weather. You have until Christmas morning to break the curse. Will you be able to make it in time before it's too late?

Entries will close on Tuesday, January 5th at 11:59 pm EST (*NEW DEADLINE*).

All winners will receive a shout-out, as well as the inclusion of their story in our anthology.

Guidelines:

1.) Your story must be an original, new piece, using the provided word prompt.

2.) There is no minimum word limit, however, the max is 2,000 words exact.

3.) Mature content is accepted, however, it must adhere to Wattpad's Content Guidelines.

4.) There can be a twist or cliffhanger in your story.

5.) All submissions must be in English.

6.) Please submit only one entry per user. Joint profiles are welcome to enter; the award will go to that profile from which the story was submitted.

7.) Please pay attention to spelling, punctuation, and grammar.

You may submit your entry here.

Remember to have fun Wattpaders! Good Luck!