Meet Yumiko Aura

A small group of 1-A students sat in Kirishima's dorm room, all desperately trying to study for an upcoming Chemistry exam.

"Wahhh! I knew I should have taken Physical Science. Chemistry is way too hard!" Mina shouted.

"Agreed." Sato sighed.

"I'm dead." said Sero.

"I'M TOTALLY GOING TO FAIL!" cried Mineta.

"Oh come on guys it's not that hard. Here let me show you...no never mind I don't get it either. Bakubro help!" Kiri started, being cut off by the door swinging open, Kaminari came in looking pale but slightly excited.

"Guys!" He shouted as he ran in.

"What is it this time Denki?" asked Jiro.

"You guys aren't going to believe this! HELL I DON'T BELIEVE IT! There's a girl here for Mineta-kun! AND SHE'S A TOTAL BABE!" he said, the entire group looking from the blond to the grape boy.

Well all accept Jiro who stabbed the blond with her jacks.

"What is she here to kill him or something?" growled Bakugo, earning a earnest laugh from Mina and some chuckles from the others.

"I don't think so." said Kaminari.

Mineta sat dumbfounded but aroused nonetheless.

"You sure she's here for him?" asked Kiri, confused.

"Oh yeah, I triple checked. She was serious, really big smile on her face too. She's wearing our uniform so I'm guessing she's in another class, but I've never seen her before. She's waiting in the common room, I didn't catch her name, though." said the blond, still standing in the door way.

"Well come on then, let's not keep her waiting!" said Mineta drool seeping down his face.

"She's totally here to kill him." Bakugo muttered, shifting to a laying position to show that he didn't intend on going anywhere.

"Yeah! I gotta see this." said Sero and Kiri in sync, Mina nodding aggressively in agreement.

The group followed Mineta down the stairs. They were all excited, if this girl was really as pretty as Kaminari made her out to be then they HAD too see this. After all their was a 70% chance she was here to murder the perverted grape and 30% chance she was just going to yell at him or something. Either way this was going to be hilarious.

They all turned the corner and walked into the common room, what they found shocked them. This girl was gorgeous, she had deep maroon hair that faded into a burgundy at the ends, and large soft eyes were a shimmering pale lime. Her skin was a light tan and was perfectly blemishless, except for a triangular birthmark under her right eye. She was tall, really tall, probably Iida's height and she was extremely curvy. She had large bust, wide hips, and full legs (big titts, a sweet ass, and some thick thighs). She was stunning, and totally here to kill him.

When she and Mineta made eye contact; however, the reaction of both was unexpected. The girls eyes shined, and she smiled brightly. Mineta on the other hand looked HORRIFIED!

"MINORU-SAMA!" she shouted, hearts in her eyes, a single fang showed as she smiled. She stood and lunged herself at him.

"A-A-AURA-CHAN!?!" screamed the small boy, fear and disgust all over his face.

He tried to run but the girl snatched him up, squishing his face into her chest as she hugged him. The boy flailing for freedom.

Every other person in room anime dropped. Totally dumbfounded about what just happened.

~~

Things had calmed down now and the girl was now sitting on the couch with Mineta in her lap, his head pressed under her chest. She smiled and nuzzled into him, he flinched and he looked like he was suffering. The rest of the group, as well as a few others who had already been in the room now all sat on the other side of a coffee table all watching the strange interaction between the odd beauty and their normally very handsy classmate.

"So what how do you two know each other?" asked Jiro, dumbfounded as to how anyone, especially a female, could voluntarily initiate touch with the tiny perv.

"Huh? Oh I'm sorry I haven't introduced myself, have I? My name is Yumiko Aura, Minoru-sama and I went to elementary and middle school together, we were practically inseparable as children." she said, beaming.

"A-Aura-c-chan, why are you here? Didn't you move to go live with you dad in C-Canada?" said Mineta, dreading the answer.

"Yeah, but then I saw all of the horrible things happening to your class and I just had to come make sure my Minoru-sama was okay. Then I thought why visit when I can just move back?! Now I'm in UA's Department of Management. That way I can see my adorable Minoru-sama all the time!!" She said, wrapping her arms around him tighter.

Mineta gave a face to the others as if saying 'Help me'. Of course he was largely ignored, the group was loving watching him squirm, he seemed to be getting a taste of his own medicine.

"So Yumiko-san, did you and Mineta-kun date in the past or something?" asked Uraraka, who had been playing card games in the common room with her friends before they all decided to join the conversation.

"D-DATE!?" squealed Yumiko, her eyes forming hearts as she starred off into space.

"Good, she's lost in one of her creepy fantasies. Kaminari save meeee!!" cried Mineta.

The electric blond grabbed Mineta's wrists and pulled, but the small male didn't budge.

"Kaminari-kun let me try." Said Uraraka who touched Mineta's forehead with her fingers activateing her quirk.

The plan was that when the boy was lighter Kaminari would yank him free. However they didn't get that far.

"Hands off him floozy." said the maroon haired girl, her voice low and territorial.

Uraraka jumped back startled. "F-Floozy?" she questioned.

"Don't you dare throw yourself at him! Minoru-sama is mine, and I won't give him up!" said the tall female. "Minoru-sama is this what happens when I'm not here!? Do all these girls flaunt themselves about you, I can't stand it, them tempting you to be unfaithful!?"

"Flaunt..." Mineta mumbled drooling at the thought.

"AHHH WHAT'S WITH THAT FACE? DO YOU ENJOY HER ADVANCES. Wahhhhhh, my heart. It hurts, oh the pain, it hurts." Cried Yumiko, tossing Mineta and falling to her knees dramatically.

"FINALLY! Freedom!!" Tsu save me!!" He yelled running behind the frog girl.

The grape boy clung to Tsu's leg, nuzzling into it. This action earned him a slap from the greenette.

"My Love is so cruel casting me aside and running into the arms of another." cried Yumiko clutching her sides.

Noticing that the green haired girl had slapped her beloved and that he had reacted with a blush, she stood and walked over to the cowering boy. "I see the issue! I've been too gentle for you, it seems during our time apart you've grown fond of cruel women. But you must have forgot Minoru-sama, I can be  very cruel, I even brought you're leash with me!" She said, a dark glair in her eyes, as she pulled out a studded lavender dog collar and leash from her cleavage.

"NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

(Okay tell me if I should keep going. I'm only writing this when I need a break from the other 2 stories that I'm currently prewriting. They are my top priorities this one is just for fun and practice. It's all shitpost so feel free to enjoy it but don't get too attached. Until next time, I'm Fairy Fever and I hope you like it!)