Post-Infection Holiday HC list

A/N: I also have a dreamSMP+pals along with a 'The Outsiders' book open if y'all wanna uhhh check it out 😳👉👈)

L4D :

Zoey -

A lot of cuddling and watching cheesy 'holiday-themed' horror movies until the sun rises, mainly to critique them and laugh about how you two could make the tropes a million times better. You both pretend your not gonna get the other anything, but both of you ALWAYS end up getting something extravagant for the other.

  "If zombies ever take over the earth again, we could make candycane spears and stab them in the eye."
  "Zoey, baby, my dearest love, it is six in the morning, and we've been up all night, please go to sleep."

Francis-

He hates the cold and the snow, so you both spend most of your time inside bars. You two, especially in the winter when there's nothing else to do, are the powerhouse of the pool table. When you're not raking in money from innocent bar patrons, you're enjoying a comfortable silence over glasses of whiskey. You both get something small, but thoughtful, for the other. Your favorite gift of his was a dog tag necklace that said "Francis'" and nothing more.

  "Thanks for coming out with me, Francis, I know you hate the cold."
  "It's whatever. Y'look cute in the snow."

Louis-

When he isn't working, Louis tries to spend every moment he can with you. He loves going on a walk to look at Christmas lights, simply because he loves the way the colors reflect on your eyes. When he saw your smile as you passed a particularly over-the-top home, he knew he made the right choice with the little velvet box in his pocket.

   "Oh, Louis! Look at that one- Louis? What are ya' doin', silly?"
  "Y/N, I.. I wanted to ask this here, when these lights glow almost as bright as you. Will you marry me?"

L4D2:

Ellis-
Oh boy, this man LOVES the winter, ESPECIALLY holiday season. He's like a puppy on crack. As soon as it snows, bet your ass he's picking you up bridal style and running outside, maybe with a blanket, if you're lucky. You both have an unspoken ritual: He caries you out, you spend about 5 minutes in the freezing weather to enjoy the falling snow, then you go inside and get actually prepared to play in it. After hours of running around and tackling eachother, you both go inside and take a shower together to warm up. When it comes to gifts, you both make it a competition to one-up the other.

   "Y/N, I'm not sure how you expect to beat the ultra-rare, 2-foot Brand Ram stuffed animal I got you, but... Wait- (A pregnancy test / Adoption papers)...? You're kidding..."
   "Merry Christmas, Ellis.. You're gonna be a dad."

Nick (18+)-

He's never been a fan of going all out for the holidays, but that doesn't mean he won't use it as an excuse to buy you as much lingerie as possible. Nothing is more adorable to him than watching you get flustered over the outfits he brought home for you. As for how you return that favor? Well, all I'll say is, you always manage to surprise him with how perfect you look in his gifts.

  "C'mon, Babydoll, you know how hard it is to control myself when you look like that... Room?"
  "You know I can't say no to you, Nick."

Coach-

Nothing changes too much, but you do take advantage of the time he gets off of work to spend time together. You both love to curl up together in bed, watching whatever's on Netflix and listening to the wind howl with flecks of white snow as you both talk aimlessly about the life you share.

  "The day before we went on break, one of my students, you know the one, put yet another bag of jingle-bells into my food."

  "Coach, as evil as this is to say, would it have killed an infected to just take that kid out when they had the chance?"

Rochelle-

During the holidays, you both take 'couple's goals' to an entirely new level. Your house is decked out with lights and decor, the kitchen always smells faintly of pastries, your house just becomes the PRIME hangout spot for the others. Neither of you mind, even if you didn't enjoy the company, the smile on her face as she holds you in her arms and mindlessly chatters with her friends makes dealing with Nick for a few hours worth it.

  "Hey, Ro, I love you."
  "I love you too, Y/N"

__________

A/N 2// I just really wanted to write some domestic fluff,, sorry if it's not too great, it's 3:30 AM. Check out my other books if you want,,  Love you guys!