You're safe now

Genre: Angst, comfort

Main focus: The sleepy bois, smp! Dream

Cw: panic attack description, d*ath (but not really described, since I don't like doing that,,)

Words count: 1365
--------------------------------

Walking around the house, the boy has been left alone for the day, since his brother had some unfinished business to take care of in L'manberg and didn't want to put his little brother in more danger than he already was in. And he figured, that the blonde boy was responsible enough to take care of himself in case something happens.

Sitting down on the box he always hid in, Tommy looked out of the window  watching the beautiful nature covered in snow, while eating one of the golden apples his brother had in his storage.

It wasn't so bad out there, living with Technoblade. They had some fun moments, messed around like they used to when they were younger... God, how the teen missed those days, where he didn't have to hide, where he was free and didn't have to fight in any wars. Just him, his brothers and his father..

The brit was interrupted from his thoughts by the sound of a spider hissing and dying. Thinking it was the pink-haired man, back from his adventures, he looked out of the window.

His heart almost skipped a beat, when he saw that familiar smile on the mask.

Panicking, Tommy immediately jumped off of the box, throwing the unfinished apple on the ground, running to the chests, trying to find an invisibility potion. But there was none. "Oh fuck, nononono, I am a dead man, bloody hell this can't be real-"

Without trying to find the potion anymore, the blonde quickly hid in the box, as he always did when his..enemy? friend..? ..whatever Dream has been to him now, came over, looking for him.

"Dream I don't think you have to go into Techno's house you've been there so many times-" Tommy immediately recognized another voice, the man that wanted him dead wasn't alone. The voice he heard was distorted, breaking in some parts of his speech... That meant Ghostbur was with Dream. And he tried to protect his little brother, knowing he was in the house alone.

"Third time's the charm, Ghostbur" The green man's voice was cold, he cared about nothing else than getting the younger boy who dared to disobey once again. "Plus...It's useless lying straight to my face...I saw you two outside of this house yesterday. I know he is here. I know you've been lying to me..And your dear twin brother joined the lies as well, it seems." 

When the blonde heard the man saying he knew he was here and hiding, his heart started pounding out of his chest, his body shaking as his eyes became glossy. Was this it? Was Dream gonna find him in the box and kill him?

"I was there with Friend, but not Tommy... Are you sure I am the one who has a bad memory?" the ghost still tried to stop the American , but it was useless. Without another world he opened the main door of the house, looking around.

The teen slapped a hand across his mouth, to try make himself stop from making any sound. The tears he tried so desperately to keep in, were rolling down his cheeks as fear consumed him.

"Oh Tommy, come out.. I know you're here, there is no need to hide.. You don't want to make me angry, do you?" Tommy wanted to come out, but he knew damn well Dream would hurt him if he did so. No matter what, he was going to hurt him.

"Dream please, leave this house- Techno isn't here anyway, isn't this illegal-" 

"I don't give a fuck if this is illegal or not, Wilbur. I am here for Tommy and I am going to find him." Looking at the box the teen was hiding in, a smile crept on the man's face. "And I know exactly where to find him."