Chapter 1 ( HS DxD ) - The Imp Among Devils?!

And so Highschool DxD wins, the first place we visit! I'll explain how the teleportation between dimensions works at the bottom of the chapter!

( Rias P.o.V )

ORC ( Occult Research Club )

I've called for a meeting after school to do something about the situation with fallen angels. Issei wishes to go after them but at the moment it's way too dangerous and could cause an all out war to break out again. We can't take up any action unless we'll be certain about what will happen.

The second thing I've wanted to discuss is the fact that there was a strange magical burst nearby. It felt very devil-like and I suspect that someone came here to investigate what the fallen angels are doing as well.

( Reader P.o.V )

Kuoh Academy

This place is scary, weird and doesn't make any sense! Big metal carts that move without any horses or magic! This place is also filled with humans, they carry those little glowing things in their hands and rarely pull their eyes away from it! To top it all, there are giant projectors that don't use magic and show something called 'commercials'!

After a bit of scouting and using what little magical power I had I felt a ping from a nearby place... It was a giant structure filled with teen humans! The yard cleared quickly after loud ringing played out, could this be some sort of call? Hmm, adults didn't seem to be affected by it...

Following the source of magic I found myself in front of the large... house? It could as well be a mansion. There were words in a strange language on the piece of metal attached to the door but I don't understand it. However, if they can use magic I can use them! 

...Let's just hope they're not agressive...

I opened the door and slipped inside, using my long, red tail to close it behind. After making sure nobody spotted me entering I've slipped further in and tried to sneak around many delicate things! It's not easy especially with such a large pair of horns...

I looked inside a room that I could probably call a 'lounge' room. I sneaked up to the soft furniture and jumped over the backrest! ...And landed on someone!

I didn't feel it as much outside but from that distance I can clearly tell that she's powerful!

I didn't feel it as much outside but from that distance I can clearly tell that she's powerful! ...Being a weak Imp for over a thousand of years makes you learn how to gauge someone's strength and she's crazy strong! She could probably snap my neck with a simple punch!

She grabbed my tail and with a quick move threw me across the table at the other soft furniture that, thankfully, stopped almost all of the forces but caused it to fall over. I took cover behind it but she reached and grabbed me by the neck, lifting me in the air. She was barely six inches taller and it felt weird being held up by someone who's not all that much taller than you and also looks like a kid.