•eight•

Quinton's POV

Once I had gotten up the stairs I turned right towards the bathroom. I was stood outside the door when I heard someone throwing up. I knew who it was. She was doing it again.

Ellie's POV

I had finished throwing up so I opened the bathroom door to see Quinton standing there with a look of- was it sadness?!
"Um hey" he said nervously.
"Hi" I said sternly "what do you need?" I asked him.
"I was just coming to use the bathroom"
"Ok well I'm done so there you go" I say and walk off as if nothing happened.

~skip to the next day~

Charli, Ness and I were walking to school as usual. Today I had all the really boring lessons and none of my friends were in them. After a lot of chatting outside school we went in and said bye to each other.

As I was walking to my locker I felt as if someone was following me. I sped up but so did the people behind me. I could hear their footsteps getting closer. I already know who it was.
"Trying to avoid us Parker?" Someone yells from behind me.
I stopped walking and turned around to see Jaden walking straight towards me with the rest following him. As he got closer to me he said "I asked you a question are you gonna answer it or just stand there?"
His friends laughed.

"Can you just leave me alone" I asked tiredly. I couldn't be bothered to put up with them today.
"Hmm let me think about that shall I? How 'bout no" Jaden replied.
He pushed me into the locker which made a loud crash. I sunk down to the ground not wanting to get up.
"Get up bitch" Bryce said grabbing me by my shirt and pulling me up only to get my head slammed into the lockers again.
This time I couldn't stop myself from crying my head hurt so much.
"Aww is she crying?" Josh said and then he kicked me in the leg causing me to fall onto my knees.

Jaden crouched down to be level with me he grabbed my by my throat. "Maybe if you just went and died this wouldn't be happening. Everyone's life would be better without a weirdo like you walking around" Jaden said not letting go of my neck.
"I- can't b-b-breath" I managed to say before my eyes started to close.