•eleven•

Ellie's POV

I woke up in the morning and got ready as usual. I grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl and said goodbye to my parents.

As I was walking down the street I saw a message on the group chat.

✨My girlies ✨
————————————————————————

Ness 🌸🦕: hey guys I can't come to school today cause I feel ill sorry :(
Me: heyy that's fine hope you get better soon 😘
Charli🦋🦕: I can't come either I think there's a bug going around school
Me: ok guys hope you're ok see you soon hopefully
Ness🌸🦕: byeee
Charli🦋🦕: byee love you guys

End of messages

Guess I was at school by myself today. Oh well I'll survive... hopefully after what happened yesterday I can't be too sure.

I got to my locker fine without running into anyone that hates me. The day was going well so far. My first lesson was history so I made my way there. My history teacher was nice, he let us talk and would always just spend the whole lesson talking about his life story or his cats.

I sat near the back by the window and got my notebook out to start drawing. Someone had already set him off talking by saying how they were planning on getting I cat. He just kept going on about different cat breeds or something. I think he's a little bit obsessed.

I was just drawing some flowers in my notebook when I felt something hit my back. I turned around to see a crumpled piece of paper by my chair. I looked up to see who threw it and saw Jaden looking at me waiting for me to open it. I picked it up and turned back around to read it. I felt like I was going to cry as I read it.

Guess you're still alive then? Oh well I thought you would be gone I guess not. Go to lockers by the bathroom at lunch. Be there or else you'll regret it tomorrow- J.H

The bell rang and everyone left. I threw the piece of paper in the trash in my way out.

~skip to lunch~

I went to the locker like I was told to when I got there the boys were already there waiting for me.
"Ah glad you decided to join us" Bryce said.
"What do you want" I asked bluntly.
"Ooh not very friendly today are we?" Quinton said. I didn't say anything back.
"I'm surprised you're still here after yesterday" Jaden started. "I thought I made it quite clear no one wants you here"
I didn't know what to say so I just kept quiet trying not to cry.
Jaden grabbed me by my shirt and pinned my against the row of lockers.
"Why are you still here?" He asked not waiting for me to answer before he slammed me into the lockers again.
"Hmm?" He says starting to get annoyed.

He dragged my by my hair into the bathroom. He turned so I was facing the mirror. Tears were running down my cheeks now, making my mascara run.
"Look in the mirror" he said. I turned away I couldn't look at myself.
"I said look in the fucking MIRROR" He screamed in my ear so I looked.
"You see that?" He said. "that is an ugly, fat bitch that no one wants around" his hand was still tangled in my hair, his fingers were digging into my head making me look at myself.

I was full on bawling my eyes out at this point. He finally let go of my hair making be drop to the ground. As he walked out he said "I don't want to see you here tomorrow. Understand?" I just nodded.
"Good" he said and left.