•nine•

Ellie's POV

"Oh god please wake up" I hear someone say. They sounded far away but I could feel a hand on my shoulder. I slowly opened my eyes to see Charli with one hand on my shoulder and another with a phone in it.
"Ness hey- no you need to come now- I can't explain but come quick- ok- I'm by her locker- ok- ok bye"
I looked at her.
"Whats going on?" I asked quietly my throat hurt.
Charli turned to look at me "oh thank god you're awake" she said wrapping her arms around me. Then she pulled away and gave me a water bottle.
"Here drink this I'll explain later"
I drank the water and was thankful I had some because my throat felt so much better.

I had just finished drinking the water when Nessa came running up to us with a worried look on her face.

Charli's POV

When I saw Ellie lying on the floor by her locker I freaked out. When I went up to her she didn't wake up! I didn't know what to do so I called Nessa. It was the only thing I thought of doing. Luckily, not long after I came, she woke up. She looked really tired and her throat was dry so she couldn't talk properly. Once I had given her something to drink Nessa came looking very worried.

"What happened?" She asked me.
"I don't know I just saw her lying here and she wasn't awake"
We both turned to look at her waiting for her to tell us what had happened.
"It was Jaden" she said. She didn't say anything else, we didn't need her to.

Me and Ness looked at each other I could see the anger in her eyes.
"I'm gonna kill that little-" she was cut of by Ellie putting her hand on hers and saying "Hey it's ok I'm fine now"
"It's not though Ells, they can't keep doing this to you" she said about to cry.
"Don't worry about it" Ellie said calmly and hugged us both.

~skip to the end of the day~

Ellie's POV

When I got back home I just went straight up to my room and flopped onto the bed. I really felt like crying but I knew that wouldn't make me feel any better. Instead I grabbed my guitar, skateboard and sneaked out the window.

Once I had gotten away from my house so my parents couldn't see me, I put the guitar on my back using the strap and started to skate down the street.