In the Begining

Prologue
~☆~

Alexis Pov:
~♡~

It was late in Manhattan. The streets were quiet for once. I was patrolling the city for any usual activity. Which isn't rare here. There are various, who they like to be called "Yokai", but I call them mutants. I haven't engaged with one yet, but, I have seen them before.

"If only I didn't have shells for brains brothers, we may have pulled this off! And they blame me for our unsucceded mission, me! It's always the smart guy who gets blamed isn't it!" I overhear someone ranting on another roof and check it out. I pull out one of my katanas just in case and slowly get closer. The figure is rambling on and pacing back and forth. I decide I should speak up to see if they are a threat.

"I would say I know what you mean, but I don't have brothers." I say. The figure stopped. I walk out from the shadow of the roof so the figure can see me clearly. I can't see them yet though.
"Can you show yourself?"

"No, you'll just scream like they all do." The figure says.

"Well you're in luck, because I don't scream." I say.
"I've also seen so many unusual things, I bet you won't be new to me." I say.

"If you say so." The figure comes out to show a tall turtle. The turtle has jade green skin with purple pixel designs on their upper arms and thighs, a light brown plastron, and a dark brown and green carapace. They also have a large head, thick black eyebrows, black eyes, three fingers on each hand, and two toes on each foot. They are wearing a purple mask that pulls over the top of their head with short square-cut mask tails, silver convertible goggles with a red and blue lens, and a purple shell. They also wear purple fingerless gloves with matching socks on their feet, a silver tech-gauntlet with a blue touchscreen, purple elbow and knee pads, and a purple belt with color-matching pouches and Turtle emblem.

"You call this something to scream at? I've seen a giant spider lady before. I don't think a turtle will make me scream. I'm Alexis, Alexis Von Ryanne." I say.

"What a coincidence! I'm Donnatello Von Ryan! " He says.

"Nice to meet you Von Ryan." I say bowing at him, giggling. I don't really like physical touch so I bow. He bows back.
"So you got shell for brains brothers?" I ask.

"Yeah, and they blame me! It's always me!" He says putting his hands up. I chuckle.

"I wish I had family." I say sadly.

"What happened to them?" Donnie asks.
"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to." He quickly adds on.

"No no, it's ok. My parents died when me and my twin sister were young. I was the older one so I had to take care if her. She wantef to learn more, so she left me. I'm on my own. I have no one." I say. I don't cry, I haven't in forever and this story no longer hurts me.

"Wow, that's, really sad." He says. I can tell he isn't one for comforting.
"Hey, did you want to stay with me and my brothers? I mean you don't have to-"

"I would be honored." I say cutting him off.

"Ok, follow me!" He says as we go into the sewers.

Donnie Pov:
~♡~

I met this girl named Alexis. She had short ombre Brown and red hair that barely reaches the bottom of her neck. She was wearing a black leather jacket with a burgundy colored shirt and dark blue jeans and dark purple combat boots. She wore dark lavender fingerless gloves with tears in the palms, and a dark purple leather belt. She had soft caramel skin that has dusted freckles all over. I led her to the lair because she had no home or family to go to. Let's just see how my brothers react.

673 words

Hey guys! This is my newest story and will be updating more because I am on winter break. I sadly will not be able to update any of my other stories for I have lost intrest in them. This one I will be doing for sure or I'll scold myself to do so. Peace out my lovely peeps!