Liam turns furious!

Status: Beth is pregnant. Liam worries.

---------------------------------

Liam. 8:56 pm
is evrythng fine? xx

Beth. 8:57 pm
I missed my period.

Liam 8:57 pm
what??? r u sure? xx

Beth 8:59 pm
idk what to do. plz come over. xx

Liam 9:00 pm
mom is a mess. can't go sorry.
Beth 9:01 pm
what will happen Liam? my parents will kick me out

Liam could not reply to that. He was responsible for his mistake. He saw his brother, Oliver, scribbling a paper with his crayons. He seemed so happy, so carefree. Oliver noticed Liam staring at him. He said, "What wroung?"

"Nothing Olly. Its just....." he was interrupted by a beep from his phone, indicating another message. Damn!

Beth 9:03 pm
Liam???? plz come over

Liam had to do something. He tried to visualise a plan.

Liam 9:04 pm
ok xx

A few minutes later...

Liam felt the cold breeze rush past him as he took long strides on the pavement. He had successfully fooled his mother with the prospect of visiting a party. His mother agreed, but he should have gone home before 12 and not get high.

He smiled as Beth's home came into view. Yes!

-----

Liam stepped inside the house and closed the door softly. There was no sign of Beth's parents. Perfect! he thought. He carefully proceeded through the living room with quiet steps.

The sound of soft weeping startled him. It was coming from Beth's bedroom.
Too perfect! Liam couldn't resist a smile.

He softly knocked at the door. It was opened and Beth ran into his arms, her eyes puffy and red. Her frail body wracked with sobs as Liam held her firmly in an embrace.

"Y-You came." she buried her nose into the crook of his neck, inhaling his scent.

"Look at me" Liam whispered . Beth looked to meet his green eyes.

He knelt down as he pressed his lips against her. Beth kissed him back, desperately, as he slipped his tongue into her mouth. He caressed her face with one hand as he fished out the weapon from his pocket. I am sorry. I have got to do it he thought.
Aaaah- the scream was cut short as Liam clamped his hands on Beth's mouth. He had plunged a knife straight into her womb, killing her along with their unborn child. Deep red blood formed a pool around Beth's thigh. Liam wiped the knife with her shirt and put it back into his pockets. I'm sorry he whispered as he ran out of the house, cleaning all the evidences.
I loved her so much.

-------------------------