CHAPTER 20

its been 3 days since felix saw grey,

'i miss him...' he thought, staring of to cloud nine.

"EARTH TO FELIX!" dante shouted near his ear, instinctively covering his ears in the process, and gave him a glare "can you stop yelling in the middle of nowhere!" he replied in anger.

"hahaha where home." he replied said with a innocent smile causing Felix to frown in displeased and lightly push him away. 

 just a day after grey's departure, Felix's departure was booked. they were now in the plane, about to arrive at their home country, Korea. grey was unable to give felix his clothes that he borrowed back and ended up bringing them with him, while felix didn't mind.

while felixed fixed his things, his thoughts over flowed his head 'wonder if grey would often wear the clothes he borrowed from me- felix bro no you guys arent even dating stawp.' 

i mentally slapped myself and continued fixing his things as they were about to land.

they exited the plane and proceeded to the gates, fans started to crowd the area causing security to act fast. his fans filled the airport with screams of his name and in the process tried touching him but unable to because of security.'

he waved with a smile on his face and said hello to them, when they safetly entered the van, they all sighed in relief "not gonna lie, that itself made me exhausted." dante commented as he slumped on his chair.

"we still have 3 hours to rest. wanna head home or the headquarters?" louise asked as he checked his phone.

"hmm headquarters." felix answered, earning a shocked face for the both of them.

he usually refuse going straight to headquarters when they arrive back to korea, but  in this case he isnt since..

he have some important discussion to have their CEO.

as we arrived, i took no time and head straight inside. greeting the passing staffs and guest inside the building, still quickly walking to the CEO office. i knocked 3 times before coming inside the room

"good afternoon, sir" i greeted "oh felix, your here early. what brings you here?" he replied "regarding my partner from the uprising clothing line that i took in london, grey-"

"you want him to be signed in our company?" our CEO said cutting me off, i looked him in shocked but quickly nodded and looked him with a serious face.

"louise already told me about it, i looked through his bio and his background and i would happily agree about signing him in." he said opening a file, but nonetheless making me smile about his positive comment about grey

"but. there would be limits for you and grey." he continued.

me knowing the situation very well, in my position right now. as the most popular idol in the whole world, i need to keep my guard up at all time.

"as i see you know why, we did sign about the no dating rule but to tell the truth it was never implemented in the contract. but for your career and your life safety, for the time being keep it in a lowkey phase, if netizen supports the relationship or are fine with it, with no negative thoughts id be glad to let you two date" he said

"but as for now, limit yourself in acting to close near him, ill allow talk and calling. but refrine staring or doing anything romantic. Louise sent me pics and i would love to post this in our official account but this would cause a sudden negative impact for the both of you." he continued.

"so our only plan is to slowly introduce and shove fanservice until most of your fandom accepts." he said lastly, smiling with a calm face

i stood there in shock about many things but after a couple of minutes i smiled brightly and almost teared up "THANK YOU SO MUCH SIR" i thanked and bowed very low

i walked out with a bright smile. happy with the