👑53👑

Hey guys! 

Last one for today, three more to be written tomorrow. (at least.) 

So... I uh, I hope you like it and I hope you'll be here for more because it's getting intense. Maybe Changbin's going to be the key to everything? What? I didn't say anything. 

Anyway, hope you enjoy the chapter. Thanks <3 

Love, SD

"Why did you tell him to go alone?" Seungmin protested. He wasn't mad at Changbin, but Jeongin really looked sad. He felt so bad because he used to talk with him all the time and now since he found out about Changbin, he doesn't have the chance to give his all attention to Jeongin. 

"Because I want to talk with you." 

"With me?" Seungmin was shocked. "And what do you want to talk about?" 

"Him." 

Seungmin was still shocked. His eyes were slowly going up and down, left and right and he didn't know what to say. He sighed. There was nothing to be spoken about. They were good and everything was as it was in the beginning, they were just best friends. Jeongin may be older than Seungmin (quick AN, I just want to say that I needed the years like that, it's so hard to make Seungmin the baby and Jeongin two yeaRS OLDER SHIT...........), but he always overreacted like a kid. His emotions were stronger than everything and he always needed someone to snuggle in and just to stay there like a little kitty. The thought of Jeongin placing his head in Seungmin's arm, he smiled and Changbin could hear him. 

"Uh, I wanted to tell you something about Jeongin." Changbin started. "See, I don't want to mess between the two of us, but I think he..." He bit his lip, thinking about how to say that. "He has something for you." 

"What? Like a present?" 

"No, I..." Changbin took a deep breath. "Little cousin, he has some feelings." He finally said. 

"Yes, brotherly love. We love each other, we care for each other and we're just like brothers." Seungmin told him, while they were walking around. 

"No, it's... It's not what I meant!" He mumbled. "I meant that he has stronger feelings... Like... Like, uh..." He stuttered. "Like he's totally into you." 

"You mean... What? Changbin, I know that we're cousins and stuff, but you're playing with me right now. That's a joke!" Seungmin rolled his eyes. "First of all, Jeongin would've told me already about it. Second of all, I would've seen it." 

"Yes, but he's not that obvious," Changbin muttered. "He's looking at you secretly, playing with his hair sometimes, he's smiling looking at your movements, no matter if you're talking to him or to someone else. He's just standing there, getting lost in you, in the way your mouth slowly moves, while you're talking, or the way your eyes hide when you start laughing really hard, he's looking at you almost constantly and I think he's not telling you anything, because you're straight." 

"So, what you're trying to say is that I either will lose my best friend or I will have to deal with his love for me?" He asked. "You're scaring me." 

"No, I want you to know, so you can at least do something," he mumbled. 

"Something?" He almost screamed. "What do you want me to do? What am I supposed to do? I don't know, I don't know how to talk with him now." 

"You have to," Changbin said. "You have to tell him at least that it can't happen." 

"But this will break him!" 

"But if you don't, he will live having hopes."

Seungmin sighed. He was almost crying. "I can't be the one to break him. I'm straight, I can't be with him..." He mumbled. "What should I do?" 

"Speak with him and tell him that you're not interested in him in that way." 

"He won't understand. He will yell at me and he will end up crying not talking to me anymore and who knows what else..." Seungmin mumbled again. "This is not an option." 

"Okay, then you can try. You never know if you're gay or straight if you don't try it, right?" Changin said. "Look, talk with him and tell him that you don't see him that way. But tell him that you're willing to try and if it's working for you - fine. But if it's not, he has to accept it. This way you will try and he's not going to just think that you're ditching him off. He's not going to hate you for trying and not being able."Changbin told him and smiled.  

"Probably," Seungmin whispered. 

"I mean, yeah, I can try. Since Hyunjin is so obviously hitting on Jisung, but I still don't think that it will happen. I love him, I always let him cuddle in me and always play with his hair, but... Being in a relationship with someone is not that easy." 

"There's nothing easy in life. All the good things are pretty hard." Changbin told him and smiled. "Try, you don't lose anything." 

"Sure. I will." 

"And now we have to go because you know, he's alone and he's waiting for us. He's probably going to ask you about this, so... You can tell him that I know and you can start the conversation from there."

"Okay. I will." Seungmin smiled. "Thanks, cousin." 

"That's what family is for, right?" Changbin laughed and opened the door of the dorm.