👑63👑

Well, I gave myself a goal to write 3 chapters per day, which makes this one the last for tomorrow (I won't be able to write that much tomorrow, so I am writing those for tomorrow yes....). 

But I have so much power, so many ideas and SO much desired to write 'desired' xD So, I'm gonna write more today and tomorrow morning.... I hope you like it, I'm so happy about Jisung and Hyunjin, but they will have a moment when Hyunjin will be vulnerable and he will cry and Jisung have to be there for him, I caNT WAIT ... 

Also, Jennie and Lisa will have more moments soon. 

So, Hope you like it. 

Love, SD 

On the next day, Chan and Felix went to the bus station with Hyunjin and Jisung. Chan made a few signs for Hyunjin and he understood that was "wish me luck". Chan and Felix were outside the bus waving, Jisung and Hyunjin were waving from the inside. Jisung kissed Hyunjin on the cheek and Felix smiled at them. 

"They are so sweet!" 

"Yes, they are," Chan assured him and hugged him. The driver started the engine and soon the bus started slowly moving back to leave the station. Chan and Felix were waving to Hyunjin and Jisung who were doing the same till the moment they weren't able to see each other anymore. 

Chan kissed Felix's forehead and hugged him tighter. 

"Are we going home now?" 

"No, we're going to the dorms, we're going home on Monday." 

Felix laughed. 

"Yes." Chan finally said and took his hand in his.

 *** 

Minho left the bus and took his baggage. He looked around to see someone there to meet him. There was no one, so he sighed at started walking to the entrance when he saw his parents. His mom ran to him and hugged him tightly. He started kissing him and he looked at her with the look "Are you for real doing this here?" He didn't ask her anything, instead, he left her to do whatever she wanted to. His dad to his bags and hugged him too. 

"C'mon," he said and they all started walking to the car. 

"What's new around you, baby?" His mum asked. "When you called me, I heard a girl saying something to you." 

"Well, that was Jennie. She's going to spend the holidays in Seoul because she's from there." Minho said and took his phone to text Jennie that he was already there. 

"Is she your friend or girlfriend?"

"She's my friend and she's my girlfriend." Minho smiled. "I am so tired, I want to go home and sleep." He mumbled. "Are you texting her? Can we see a picture?" 

"I will show you a picture later when we go home." 

Minho looked out of the window as they were passing through painfully familiar buildings. 

"My little boy has a girlfriend already!" His dad was happy about that fact. "I was scared that you might be gay." 

"Honey, we've already spoken about this, there's nothing scary our boy to be gay..." His mother placed a hand over his dad's tight to make him feel a little calmer. He looked at her. "Baby, don't listen to him, okay?" 

"I'm not gay, Jennie's a 100% girl." He assured them and continued looking through the window. He was thinking about Jisung. For real, Jisung was going to be happier on the holidays. He sighed so quietly and looked at a place that he had his first kiss back in the days he was still living there. 

"What do you want for dinner?" 

"I don't mind it, whatever you want to eat." He mumbled and continued looking through the window. 

"What's up, baby?" his mom asked him turning to see him. "Are you okay?" 

"I'm just worried, Jennie's not texting me." 

"Call her..." His dad said, but he shook his head. 

"Better not to. She's probably with her mom doing shopping." He assured them. 

KimmieJ 

MilesAWay Why aren't you texting me?

KimmieJ Why do I have to?

MilesAWay Because I'm your boyfriend?

KimmieJ Or because you called me Jisung?

MilesAWay It was a fucking mistake. 

KimmieJ TWICE?

MilesAWay Oof....

KimmieJ I know you're in love with him.

MilesAWay Why are you still with me then?

KimmieJ Because I fucking don't even know why....

MilesAWay The fuck, then leave me!

KimmieJ Why are you with me, if you love him?

MilesAWay Because....

KimmieJ Because?

MilesAWay I don't know why.

KimmieJ You're closeted gay, that's it.

MilesAWay What If I am? 

MilesAWay What does this have to do with your life?

KimmieJ You know what? Fuck off!

MilesAWay Jennie....

KimmieJ What do you want, Minho?

KimmieJ You can't even be hard for me, that's it. 

MilesAWay I can.

KimmieJ When you think about Jisung?

MilesAWay I'm sorry.

KimmieJ You have to be!

MilesAWay I don't know what to do.

KimmieJ I know.

MilesAWay What?

KimmieJ LEAVE ME ALONE

MilesAWay But I already told my parents about us. 

KimmieJ WE'RE FUCKING DONE LEE MINHO!

MilesAWay Jennie...

KimmieJ What? They don't know about you being gay?

MilesAWay Yes...

Kimmie PERFECT. TELL THEM NOW!

MilesAWay I can't... They won't be fascinated.

KimmieJ You do whatever you want to but without me.

MilesAWay Jennie...

KimmieJ You used me to make him jealous?

MilesAWay Kind of...

KimmieJ Cool, then go FUCK YOURSELF OKAY?

MilesAWay you're using me to be closer to Chan...

KimmieJ But at least I don't scream Lisa's name when I'm with you, right?

MilesAWay Fuck you. 

KimmieJ FUCK YOU

MilesAWay SOTP ANSWERING ME

KimmieJ WHEN I DECIDE I WILL 

MilesAWay FUCK OFF JENNIE

KimmieJ FUCK OFF MINHO!