Just Tell Me

Staring off into the space Y/N is suddenly hit in the head with an unknown object.

"QUIT FUCKING DAYDREAMING AND CONCENTRATE!"

The h/c haired girl turns her head and sees Bakugo with a rolled-up notebook in his hand.

"Huh? What?"

The angry blonde glares at Y/N and let out a frustrated growl.

"PAY THE FUCK ATTENTION!"

Realization set into her face as she knows she had forgotten what she was doing.

"Yeah, sorry. I didn't mean to lose focus. Where were we?"

Bakugo sighed.

"I'm not sure because your dumb ass decided to waste my time today. I don't know what the hell you've listened to and what you haven't."

Looking down at her notebook she tries to remember what they had been working on. She feels bad because she realizes that she has no idea.

"Listen, I'm sorry. You're right. I wasn't listening. I am now though."

Bakugo looked at the girl in front of him. He could tell the entire session that she hadn't been mentally present. He was frustrated by the lack of effort, but he also knew this wasn't typical. He had yelled at her twice and her usual snarky responses were absent. He didn't like it.

He ran his hand over his face and asked a question.

"What the fuck is wrong?"

Putting on a fake smile she hopes he doesn't see past her façade.

"Nothing. I think I was just a little tired, but I'm good now."

The ash-blonde grimaced in response. He doesn't appreciate lying and he could tell she wasn't being truthful.

"Damn it, just tell me what's going on."

Y/N sighs and looks at her friend. She didn't want to bother him with her issues, but she could tell he wasn't going to let this go.

"I'm stressed. I have a lot on my plate right now, and I haven't had time for Ei. I miss him," she replied.

Thinking about her response Bakugo makes a decision.

"Pack up your shit. We're leaving."

She looks at him confused. He wasn't someone who usually deviates from a plan. It was one of the reasons they worked well together. They both have controlling personalities that work best with a schedule.

"But we didn't finish studying."

Growing impatient the blonde grits his teeth. He grabs his notebook and shoves it into his backpack.

"We are for today. You're not going to remember shit. Now, let's go."

Still, in a state of confusion, she starts putting her things away. As she places her pencil case in the front compartment of her bag she asks a question.

"Where are we going?"

The angry blonde scoffs.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm going home and you're calling Shitty Hair."

A smile appears on Y/N's face, and the ash-blonde takes note. This expression was much better than the spaced-out shit she was doing earlier.

"Really? Thank you!"

The h/c haired girl felt grateful and gave Bakugo a tight hug around his waist. His eyes widen in surprise unsure how to react. After a moment he relaxes and places his arms on her shoulders. Looking down he unknowingly gives a soft smile. The smile leaves his face as fast as it appeared once Y/N pulls away from him.