Yamaguchi

Yamaguchi ran away from the store with tears forming in his eyes. so that was his girlfriend huh? he was hurt.

he figured that he should immediately walk home, but his feet brought him to a park instead. he sat on the nearest bench and cried into his ugly bony hands. Yamaguchi always hated how his hands looked. but when tsukki held them and called them beautiful, yams felt happy and less insecure about them.

back at the store, he saw tsukishima and his girlfriend. "I thought best friends don't keep secrets! So why! Why didn't you tell me about HER!!" he yelled, venting his feelings out. no one usually visits this park anyway.

he continued sobbing until he felt a hand on his shoulder. "Hey..are you okay?" he looked up to his side and saw a man with blonde hair, a little darker than tsukki's. "Y-yeah...I'm f-fine.." yams managed to say. the man then sat next to him and began to rub circles on Yamaguchi's back to comfort him.
"If you're fine, you wouldn't be crying like this," he said. "My name is Terushima, feel free to tell me what's bothering you kid" he glanced at Yamaguchi and smiled at him. he wiped Yamaguchi's tears off his eyes with his sleeve. "T-thank you Terushima-san"

they began talking about volleyball and school to keep the comfortable atmosphere. "WAIT- your Johenzi's c-captain Terushima?" Yamaguchi blurted out in surprise. "Yeah, you guys were so cool. Yama...?" he said, his eyebrows slowly rising "it's Yamaguchi, Terushima-san" the freckled boy interrupted. "Oh right." he ran a hand through his hair before asking the younger boy a question. "So..why were you crying earlier?" he said as he tilted his head. Yamaguchi took a deep breath before telling him everything from the rejection to the girlfriend.

"WHAT-" he then turned making him face Yamaguchi and cupped his cheeks. "HE REJECTED YOU!?" "ASSHOLE!" yams gave a small giggle. Terushima who was still cupping Yamaguchi's cheeks continued speaking. "HOW COULD HE REJECT SOMEONE LIKE YOU! SOMEONE WHO LOOKS SO PERFECT-" suddenly the realization hit him. he let go of Yamaguchi's face and scratched the back of his neck, a slight tint of pink on his face. "Sorry yams..I- I was just.." yams, who was also blushing hid his face in his hands. "I-it's fine terushima-san" terushima then took his spot once again beside Yamaguchi. "Please, just call me Teru" they both nodded.

terushima faced Yamaguchi once again with a confused look on his face. "he was your best friend, he rejected you cause he has some chick and then said it was disgusting to be gay?" yams just nodded, his face was dry from all the tears. terushima sighed before leaning back onto the bench. "Damn" that was all he said. yams suddenly decided to question the blonde male. "T-teru..why are you h-here? There are b-barely any people here" he clocked his tongue before answering. "girlfriend dumped me. Don't really care, I'm gay anyway" yams let out a small 'oh'

————

terushima took out his phone from his back pocket and handed it to Yamaguchi. "type your number" yams quickly typed out his number before handing the phone back to him. terushima saved his number as "Yamayama👶🏻" "e-eh..why the baby emoji.??" Yamaguchi asked. "You like a baby..heh" the blonde male chuckled.