Tsukishima

𝙏𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙢𝙖
I was at the mall with my girlfriend. I wanted to buy her the new necklace that just got released. We walked together, hands intertwined with each other, and her leaning a bit on me. I placed a small kiss on her forehead. "Today, I'll buy you that necklace" She pinched my cheeks. "You're so cute oh my gosh~".
(HEUXNEUSE I WANNA PUNCH YOU BOTH)

We continued walking until we bumped into some people. "Hey! watch it!" One of them said, but he was pulled away into some store. I quickly took a small glance at the surroundings behind me and I saw Yamaguchi rushing inside the clothing store with someone. I squint my eyes to make sure that it was Yama. And it surely was him. 'Who was he with' I mumbled to myself. "What are you saying Kei?" My girlfriend asked. I gently squeezed her hand and said "Nothing"

After buying her a necklace, she wanted to buy some shoes for her collection. She was trying on some shoes while I sat scrolling through my feed. I came across two similar posts. A picture of Yamaguchi and this guy from Johenzi eating together. I saw the matching caption that they both had "Finishing each other's ...sandwiches -Frozen" I scoffed at the frozen reference. I scrolled through the comment section a bit more.

tooru_official
<OOH WHAT'S THIS>

kawa's dadæ
<shittykawa stfu>

tangerinebb
<YAMA IS THIS YOUR DATE OMAY GOSH>

mamacrow
<My child is crowing up 🤧>

yachi_
<the matching caption is couple goals>

wakatoshi_
<#kimkardashian>

tendoor
<Ushi baby- just no>

hyena_kenma_simp_
<NGAHSHAHAHAHA>

Kozume_gamer
<Omg i can hear his laugh through my screen>

terushima.yuuji
<yamaaa 🤍>

tadashiyama
<hehe 🤍>

rollinguuuthunda
<YOU SAW THE FUCKING HEARTS>

ryuu
<RIGHT>

shimizu
<ship>

Futamataaa
<AH- HDJXJEUXE>

user728382
<yo! This is cuteeee>

gayhoe
<HMMM PERFECT MATCH>

hisokas_cumsock
<😍😍>

bob
<ew gay>

terushima.yuuji
<shut up, your name is bob>

I turned off my phone and saw that my girlfriend was already trying on her 5th pair of shoes. I sighed before putting my AirPods in. After that, I dropped her at her house and then headed home.

When I got home I took a short shower and threw on some clothes before watching some tv. I clicked my tongue. Why the fuck was he eating with that Terushima guy. I'm not jealous, just mad? Do I even have the right to be mad? He's been with me for years, suddenly seeing him hang out with someone else pisses me off.

I shook my head before grabbing my bag to go to the library for my evening studies. It was the library that Yamaguchi and I often go to.

When I arrived, I looked at the seats Yams and I often stay at. He wasn't there. I asked the librarian and they haven't seen Yamaguchi at all. Am I suddenly worried now? No

————