Chapter 1: Stalker

Nozomi's POV

It wasn't always like this living alone, that feeling of loneliness, I mean. I was always by myself, I practically took care of myself. My parents were always out working, so they made sure to have a babysitter to watch over me. The babysitter was a nice girl, I thought I could actually trust her and consider her as an actual friend. I didn't really have actual friends at school because I would always move away, due to my parents job, before I could actually get the chance of befriending them.

It's for the best, that way no one would be sad. Even if it leaves me sad. I could only pray and wish them internal happiness.

Those words makes me sick. I lie about these feelings, I hate being lonely. I would only say that just to move on, but really, I would cry myself to sleep.

As I got older, my parents, my mom more specifically, seen the sadness in my eyes. She probably knew that all of this moving around wasn't really what I wanted, nor what I asked for. I mean I can't just tell them to quite their jobs. They worked hard for their position before I was even thought of. I just so happen to be placed in the picture.

Over a long period of time, I would want attention from my parents. My father tends to be a bit harsh when I would go into his studies and interrupt his meeting with his fellow colleagues. My mother would tell me that she would play with me when she's doing whatever it is that she do. I would wait in my room for them to come spend time with me, but they didn't come. I never really understood my parents jobs and why we would keep changing locations.

______________________________________________________________________________

[FLASHBACK: 3 Months Ago]

At the age of 15, I was just enrolled into an all girls school, Otonokizaka academy, and again, I didn't really see the point in me making friends if I was only going to be here for a short while.

So I made sure to that they keep their distance. Though, there's always some people who doesn't seem to want to leave me alone.

One day, these three girls came up to me during lunch. They seem to be the popular group that most would gawk over, but because I'm new to this place they're gonna want to probably pick on me.

"So you're the new kid, I've heard that you're only here temporary." The main girl said flicking here curl off her shoulder.

I look at her, but I couldn't bring myself to say anything. Though, I get the feeling she was going to make fun of me even if do say something or not. So, I said something anyway.

"Yes, it's true."

"Well I just want you know that you happened to come at the wrong time.."

I took notice that the girls in the classroom began to surround me. Ugh, I just had to open my big mouth. I attract too much attention to myself. What did she mean wrong time?.. So I pressed on.

"What do you mean by that?" I was starting to get annoyed.

I can see the scowl forms my on her face, it hasn't even been a whole week for someone to hate me.

"Since you're new here I'll answer your question. The seat you're sitting in belongs to a good friend of mine, she went missing just before you showed up. There hasn't been any news or any updates about her whereabouts." I listened as she told me. Her voice was starting to crack, but she pushed her feeling down and continue to speak, "and ever since then every new person that has been coming to this school and sits in this exact seat has been going missing. But it just so happened that my friend just sat in this seat."