3) Destiny

What's meant to be
will always find a way.

*************************

Sanskaar got up early in the morning. He went in the gym and work hard, sweat running from his body which made his t shirt wet. He come back and took shower, he come out wearing towel around his waist, still water dropping from his hair.

He opened his cupboard, it was beautifully and neatly arrange which indicating his way of living. He took his cloth and wear. He placed his towel properly. He opened drawer, watch was placed neatly, he took one of them and wear around his wrist. He took his file, laptop and went towards his office

" Swara get up na" Kavita was standing beside bed while shaking swara from shoulder who was peacefully sleeping while hugging favorite teddy which Kavita brought from her first salery. Her mouth was little opened.

But swara is swara as she is the queen of sleep. She never get up early in the morning were Kavita is opposite. Kavita get up early in the morning, do kitchen work with her mother.

Swara didn't move a little bit. Kavita rolled her eyes and removed comfort from her head and then teddy bear from her hand.

" Di why are you become villain of my sleep early in the morning" swara winced and tried to take comfort from Kavita, while rubbing her eyes.

" Today have interview for PA in my office so come with me" Kavita fold bedsheet and placed on bed.

" I don't want to come in your snake office" Swara sat on bed folding her legs like India style while closing her eyes.

" Stop calling him snake, I just say like that in anger and everyone dieing to work in his company so get ready" Kavita opened the door of cupboard.

Kavita mouth got hung seeing the state of cupboard as swara just stiffed her cloth inside the cupboard without folding. Some clothes for fall near her feet.

"Swara what is this??" Kavita turned her head and looked towards her unbelievably.

" Di Don't you know we called them clothes through which we cover our beautiful body" swara said dramatically. Kavita rolled her eyes seeingher drama.

" Ieave this and get ready" Kavita said walking away from the room as she knows making her understand next to impossible.

Swara come out wearing baby pink t-shirt with shorts. She walked towards mirror and put baby lips baam on lips. She put kajol in her eyes.

" You looks so cute swara" swara smiled looking herself in the mirror.

" Swara what are you wearing? If sir see you like this, he will throw out you from his cabin on firstday only" Kavita said shaking her head.

" He decides his employees on skills or clothes" swara asked Kavita walking behind Kavita who walked towards cupboard.

" You wear this frock and I don't want any argument. I am waiting outside" Kavita gave her knee length pink frock from the cupboard. Swara made crying face.

Swara come out wearing frock were side purse hanging on her shoulder. She went towards their small dinning table were all eating their breakfast.

" Shoru you are looking like small school girl. First told boss your age else he will not allow you inside" Dida laughed were Kavita and Shomi joined.

" Dida I am big girl" swara shout and made big pout.

" I can see" Dida giggled.

Both finished their breakfast and walked outside. They took cab and went towards company.