Karasuno Mafia AU (Not xreader)

Sawamura Daichi:
The boss. He doesn't always get h if s hands dirty but is big in the black market sales of organs and known for starting a massacre or two. He calls the shots and has several casinos in his hands as well. He is very polite and gentlemanly but don't cross him unless you want to die in a slow and painful way.

Sugawara Koshi:
Seemingly Mr Nice guy but is the right hand man to Daichi. He is known in the group as the best in undercover. He tends to his colleagues like they are his children. He is very skilled with First aid and amazing with poison, arsenic is his favorite though. He is called an "unofficial" Mafia Wife due to how close he is with Daichi. Many suspect they are in a relationship.

Asahi Azumane:
He grew up in a very religious household but got involved in the mafia after one or two(five) fights that resulted in manslaughter, while he was in highschool. He does a lot of dirty work for the boss. Kind soul to his team and has a few cigars a day with Daichi. Absolutely terrified of Sugawara.

Shimizu Kiyoko:
The official doll of Karasuno. This woman is an absolute godess. She is perfect for undercover missions. She uses her beauty to lure her targets. A master with poison and definitely someone that makes sure the boys keep their shit together. Her kill count is probably the highest of anyone on the team.

Tanaka Ryunosuke:
Weaponry expert and has his hands in the human trafficking department.  There is always a reason if he takes someone and even then still supplies them with decent food and living conditions until they are given to their buyer. This man yells alot as well, but that's just the amount of energy he has. He adores Kiyoko and will literally do anything she says. Not the brightest of the bunch either.

Nishinoya Yuu:
Getaway driver and weaponry expert.  He is crazy amazing in this field. From every time he has been used as a getaway man no one has been caught on his watch. He has never been identified by police forces either. He has a lot of energy just like Tanaka and basically worships Kiyoko. He is very nice as well. Again isn't the smartest.

Ennoshita Chikara:
Works in the human trafficking department. He, much like tanaka, makes sure nobody is there without a reason. He still treats them well too. He is a actually quite nice if you get to know him. His preferred weapon is a dagger unlike most if his team. Also give this man a break, he has as to deal with Nishinoya and Tanaka all the time.

Kinnoshita Hisashi:
Camera surveillance and tech lab. He doesn't see the most field work but they would not stay afloat without him. He is often forgotten about but his friends make sure to tell him he is very appreciated.

Narita Kazuhito:
Surveillance hacker. He makes sure everyone is alive and everything is clear when on missions. He is a kind soul but the world was unkind to him. Much like Kinnoshita he is forgotten a lot but people still make sure he feels appreciated

Hinata Shoyou:
He might look innocent but is far from it. He started off as a petty thief to survive but then Sugawara found him and now he's robbing banks and stealing millions of dollars of tech. Tiny but mighty. Also do not give him candy.

Kageyama Tobio:
This tree is an assassin and hitman. Much like Hinata he was a kid picked up by Sugawara. God damn do not cross him unless you flat out want everyone you hold dear to die. Tsundere.

Tsukishima Kei:
Hacker. He's also very salty. He made the choice to join when he saw Daichi handle some gruesome business. It was out of survival but grew to know Daichi as his father figure. He is only slightly nice to Yamaguchi Tadashi and Hitoka Yachi.

Yamaguchi Tadashi:
Mr. Innocent. He is a great manipulator and drug salesman. Don't be fooled by his impression, he is cunning. He is a sweet boy to Karasuno and their Allies though.

Hitoka Yachi:
She gets called the 'sweetheart'or 'princess' of Karasuno. Hurt her and you die. That's not only because of her team though, she is very skilled with a  knife and the human anatomy. Everyone wishes she were in their mafia.

Ukai Keishin & Takeda Ittetsu:
They give money to the Karasuno Mafia and makes sure they all get decent nutrients and training