Return to Pallet Town

Day 1
~{Hidden Grotto- Route 1- 10:04 AM}~

In the middle of a hidden grotto, deep inside the forest of Route 1, a mysterious light emerged from the center. The trees of the hidden grotto were being pushed back by an extreme force causing many Pokémon within the forest to run away in fear. Red and Charmander gazed in shock at their new friend, Leaf, releasing such intense energy. Red was unsure of what to do, confused, and filled with fear. Mew tried to get up from the ground to help its friend but became injured due to the strong energy that pushed it down.

Red stood up from the ground and tried to get close to Leaf to see if he could help stop what was happening to her.

"Leaf!"

Red shouted as he tried to get closer. However, the invisible force coming from Leaf continued to push Red back, making it hard for the trainer to get close. But, Red didn't want to give up. With all of his strength, Red continued to push himself toward Leaf.

Once he got close to her, Red tried to reach his hand out to Leaf. But, as he was about to grab Leaf, his hand was pushed back, almost as if there was an invisible barrier around the girl. Red shouted to Leaf, still trying to stay in place and resisting the strong force pushing against him.

"Leaf!"

But, it was no use. Leaf appeared motionless, almost as if she was not fully conscious. Red tried to get closer to Leaf but was unable to withstand the bursting energy. Red glanced at Leaf's eyes and saw tears fall from them. He was then harshly thrown back to where Charmander was, almost getting slammed near a tree.

"Char, Char!" Charmander cried to Red in worry.

"Charmander! Don't worry... I'm ok. But, Leaf..."

The two then noticed Mew getting up from the ground. Though still injured, it flew towards Leaf to help save her.

"Mew...Myuu."

Mew got closer to Leaf. Using all of its strength to reach Leaf, Mew managed to get through the invisible energy around the girl. Once it was through, it reached its hand out to Leaf and touched her head.

Mew's eyes suddenly began to glow as a flash of light enveloped both it and Leaf. The light glimmered throughout the forest, shooting a large beam into the sky. Red and Charmander gazed in awe.

The light then began to dim down, making Mew and Leaf visible again. The area around became calm, as well as Leaf, thanks to Mew.

Red and Charmander got up from the ground and went up to Mew and Leaf to see if they were fine. Mew suddenly dropped to the ground, becoming weak from the energy it just unleashed.

"Mew...mew..."

Leaf regained consciousness. She too felt weak, but at the same time confused. She rubbed her head, still feeling pain inside her.

"Ah..."

She then noticed Mew on the ground and felt concerned.

"Mew! Oh no!"

"Leaf! Are you ok? What happened to you?" Red asked in concern.

"I'm fine, but Mew is in a bad state. I think I can help it."

Leaf raised a hand over Mew and a green aura shuned down on the pink Pokémon. The wounds and bruises on the little Pokémon slowly began to heal up.

"You're healing it. But, how?" Red questioned.

Leaf sighed, announcing to Red, "There is one other thing I do remember about myself... I have the abilities and powers of Pokémon."

The boy was shocked to hear such a response. "Wha...What!? You do? But how is that possible?"