~Memories~

Hey guys! Yes I took time off Instagram if you do know me on there, ree yes I needed a break and whattpad is like social media but like I don't really text on here soo I just find this as a place to read and write which is nice and helpful to me... anyways!

I don't own anything related to the anime or manga of Black Butler, its my own personalized fanfic.

Hope you guys like it, I have hope in myself for this and want to put my all! Anyways, enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...A Old Memory Within A Dream...

Far deep within a small beautiful forest was a tall tree, said to be the biggest in the forest that stood out to all, some would say it was cursed but a cure to those who visited... thats if they wanted to and some ended with the worst of pain left in there hearts. People weren't strong enough to handle it and decied it was a place forbidden to go as no one has gone there since, making it abandoned and left alone to over grow becoming tall while the forest expanded around it.

New pretty, bight and giant flowers grew all around as animals too came along, making it there home and lived happily but would hide deep in the forest making sure to not be seen by humans as they were somehow taught to stay away from them when some would yearly come around.

Till one day... two boys ran in the forest, fearing for their lives from a town that wasn't far from the forest. One was tall, raven black hair, and slightly muscular then the one he was running with, holding his hand, who had deep ocean blue eyes with a badly damaged right eye. Dark red wine blood dripped from that eye as it stayed closed, that boy was small compared to the raven head, thin and looked so fragile that even if you looked at him for too long, you would be afraid to break the poor thing.

Running fastly through the many trees and branches, the smaller boy tripped and fell. The taller one carried him bridal style, going deeper in the forest, his eyes filled with tears, falling down his small rosey cheeks as he carried his loved one in his arms.

Soon he came to a two way path which one led to another town or to go further into the forest where it looked dark but a soft glow was ammiting from within and only went with his instincts to go down the that path. Little did he know, that very path would lead to where the animals, wonderful flowers and cursed tree so called was.

He ran as fast as his legs could take him, wondering if the men who were chasing them were still following them. Thankfully the foot steps started fading away, to a point where the older male could no longer hear them with his very sharp hearing. Slowing down, panting from the intense fast pace he ran at, he bagen to walk and catch his breath for the time being, keeping a look out in the dark forest.

"S...Sebastian?.... where....are we?" The smaller boy in his arms asked, looking up at the tried older boy who carried him.

Sebastian looked around, not completely sure where they were but he knew they were safe for now. "Well... I'm not to sure but we got away, so your safe now... just rest..." he said smiling softly down at the small boy.

"... thank you... Sebastian..." he said lastly and fell asleep in his arms, curled up in a ball, continued to be carried.

Sebastian had been walking for who knows how long, following that very small and narrow path, the same one he took, which to his surprise saw the biggest and thickest tree he had ever seen. Shock was written all over his face, amazed by the height, couldn't even see the top of the tree.

He walked over and sat down, falling down to his butt on the surprisely comfy grass. Everything seemed so peaceful around them, leaning his back against the tree, sighing softly as he held tightly to the boy in his arms, kissing his temple softly.