~Where did you go?~

Okay look- this will be a story of which it switches from Sebastian and Ciel of 3rd POV or narration. Hehe well let's continue on with the story and as you all know by now this is a fanfic I am writing, and I do not own anything related to Black Butler!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Narration)
Sebastian and Ciel have both been having nightmares or certain dreams about one another from time to time, always in the winter and the month of December, both knew exactly why as it was a happy and horrible time that they experienced together.

Continued: Memories In A Dream

(Ciel's 3rd POV)

Ciel woke up drosy, his body limp and tried to the point of over use or exhaustion. It took him all his strength to even open or take a blink of the eye, only one as he was severely injured in his right eye.

He looked up more to see the boy of his dreams holding him tightly, his best friend and the only one who ever cared for him. Ciel always thought highly of Sebastian since he's been there for him every day, not once could he remember that there wasn't a day he didn't see him and he loved every second of it.

Now, all he wants is to relive those precious sweet memories, rich and engraved into his mind, never will he forget them.

"..Se...Seb..Sebastian..." he voiced out. Doing his best to speak but it seems he has came down with a small cold, the warmth of Sebastian’s arms and body emitting from him was the only thing he wanted, sadden if he moved then the warmth would fade.

He was worried more as he looked up at him, unable to move if he tried, seeing the deep sleep as he slept soundlessly. Ciel knew he was okay but he wanted to know if he really was okay and he wasn't hurt by the people who were chasing them, the cult they escaped from.

Thats when he remembered his brother, his own blood as he saw him from a cage, stabbed brutally, blood scattering everywhere. The flow of the impact of that shape knife, hitting his soft pale body. How could something be so horrible yet so beautiful, no matter how much he hated the sight of it.

The memory only haunted Ciel, his fist curling up into a ball, feeling the pain as he used his strength to do just that simple act. It in fact filled him with rage, anger and overall sadness.

"... please... wake up.... I need you to speak to me.... I need to hear your voice.... to know..." he said his voice cracking up. "To know... your still with me.. and I'm not alone again..."

Ciel was tearing up in his arms, shacking slightly. His mind going fastly with many thoughts, horrible ones as he felt so alone, even if Sebastian was looking down at him with his eyes closed, he needed him most at times like this. He was the only person that could mend his heart.

Sebastian suddenly started to feel a small shake from the small body he held onto. He woke up almost scared and immediately, looking down at a crying Ciel.

"W-what wrong? Did they come back?.... Ciel what's wrong? Is it your eye and everything? I'll take care of you..." he said softly crying with the happiest smile he could put of for him.

"... my body... it hurts... my heart, it aches... just dont leave me.." Ciel said moving his hand to grip onto his black shirt.

"I would never leave you.... I'll stay by your side to the day I die... if we ever so part.... I'll look for you... just promise me in return... don't leave me..." Sebastian was crying hard and brought Ciel more into a hug, his arms wrapping his small upper body tightly.