~A life without you~

(Hey guys! I finally yes FINALLY updated this book but ya know... life- hell in other words ha- XD

Hope yall like it hehe^-^)

◇◇◇◇◇◇

Continued: Memories In A Dream

As they held each other tightly, not daring to let go even if no one was around, not even animals yet they decied to keep their consistent touch on their bodies to let them know they're not alone. Alone. That very word held so much meaning behind it, such a weak word yet it destroyed the best in people making everyone to have a goal to pass it. That goal could never be fully passed, it somehow always caught up but that never meant you couldn't hold it off.

The older boy named Sebastian Michaelis had his stronger long arms wrapped tightly around the smaller ones frame, face tucked away deep into the small pale and yet slightly stained bloody neck. As for Ciel Phantomhive, he had his arms around the neck of the older, hands held together so that he was locked in place, not letting go. No matter how weak the two were, they did everything in their power to keep the other's company by their side.

"Ciel.. we gotta go home.." Sebastian muttered. His voice huskey and deep with a raspy tone from running and having no supply to water.

"We have no home.. your my home.. my whole family was taken and you along with them.. my brother.." he whimpered remembering things that happened not long ago.

He closed his eyes tightly, hoping the imagines imprinted into his mind would fade and drift. No longer capturing the beautiful yet horrific scene before him that was engraved into his mind. The very slow picture of his brother taking his last breath.

"We need to go.. your eye.. it needs to be cleaned and taken care of.. if we don't hurry out of this forest we'll be stuck and who know if they will come back.. I'm not about to let us get in any more danger.. I promise you.." the boy spoke sternly with determination to get his little best friend to safey.

"Your to good to me.. you know that..?" He whispered, his voice small and quite, too quite. Too weak. That alarmed Sebastian to become more of his current condition.

"Yeah I know.. I do it on purpose because you deserve the world and you do have the world at your hands yet, you still havnt explored it yet.." he whispered to him, grunting as he began to stand up. Once on his two feet, he could feel how damaged his body was and felt the soreness kicking in but had no desire in paying attention to his own well being. He started to walking fast while looking around to see if such a path was made to exit the forest, going through bushes and long talk trees.

Ciel only stared up softly with his one eye and the other bloody dried eye shut completely. "Your right.. so.. Sebastian?" He muttered, pulling himself up with the arms that stayed draped around the elders neck.

"Yes..? Ciel..?" He answered him, never batting a eye at him just yet till he felt his face turned he the smallest hand cupped his cheek, blushing softly. Even then with his hurt eye, he still found the younger boy captivating.

"Take me.. take me around to explore the world then.. okay? I'm taking your word for it..~" he giggled and laid back into his arm, never taking away his eye from the handsome red ones.

"Okay.. young master~ heh.. and we still play our games when we're close to our deaths.."

"Why not? If were gonna die, might as well do the things you love to do with the person you.. love as well.. right?" He asked Sebastian. This earned the younger man a small blush from the older to which he thought he knew the worded 'love' part was only meant in a friendship way. He was happy though to be the one he loved the most.