Chapter 6 - The gay man says goodbye

Chu Yu’s eyes silently swept over all the disciples and received all of their signals saying “you’re that kind of an Eldest Brother.”

Chu Yu had a face like thunder.1 The label of “gay man” was stuck on him.

Gay man, who is a gay man?! Kiss goodbye to this gay man!

Although he is a shut-in otaku2 and a “face-con,” Chu Yu has always thought of himself as straight! Proper! On his computer are tons of material that he watches with one hand!3

(TN: “face-con” is a coined Chinese term that is a portmanteau of “face” and “complex.” It’s taken from the Japanese terms like lolicon, shotacon, siscon, etc.)

Why is there such a misunderstanding!

Bitterly, Chu Yu tried to recall what could have gone wrong.

Wait, Third Brother said “Second Brother carried Eldest Brother in his arms and brought him back from the cliff.”

The blood! He shoulder was dyed red with blood!

Chu Yu thought for a moment. Slowly he realized what was wrong and simply wanted to cry bitterly on someone’s shoulder.

Why didn’t he think of it?! The night was dark and the younger disciple’s cultivation was not high enough for him to have true night vision. So how could he have seen the blood on Chu Yu’s shoulder?

How can he explain that? Say that he slipped into Xie Xi’s room in the middle of the night and got caught? That he, Chu Yu, and the furious Xie Xi dueled on the cliff?

F**k, that would just bolster the gay rumors, okay!

Who would run into a little boy’s room in the middle of the night to touch a child’s chest! Ah!

Standing there frozen for a long time, Chu Yu maintained an air of elegance and glamour while saying: “I was unable to sleep and went out for a walk with Second Brother. I accidentally twisted my foot. You disciples should not have so many distracting thoughts all day long, don’t you want to cultivate properly?”

A far-fetched explanation always requires dignified wording to add credibility.

Whether they really believe it or not, they must accept this explanation!

The disciples shrank back and looked away when they saw Chu Yu’s cold, sarcastic attitude. As for what they really thought in their hearts, never mind, that is not worth talking about to outsiders.4

As Chu Yu was leaving, a furious expression appeared on his face,5 he suddenly thought of something and stepped back: “I don’t want to hear this kind of rumor in Yuan Chen Peak. Whoever gossips too much, you will have to leave since Yuan Chen Peak doesn’t need that kind of chatty person!”

The crowd of disciples hurriedly agreed.

Chu Yu breathed a sigh of relief.

Although Chu Yu’s words were cold and his actions indifferent … but if Xie Xi heard the rumors, forget about hugging the thighs.6 Xie Xi would think that Chu Yu wanted to hold the middle of the thighs.

As Chu Yu turned and walked away a few steps, he saw a white-robed boy standing beside a tree, face expressionless and fingers picking at the bark of the tree.