Chapter 29 : Admit

Warning : Torture, triggering content, please skip if you're uncomfortable.

----------

Yoongi jerked off his black coat, and threw it inside his office, once he came back from another stupid party—where he did nothing but sit and drink, and chat unnecessarily with some other people. 

Feeling his evening completely wasted, he cracked his knuckles—wanting to have some fun. 

Washing his face, refreshing himself a bit for the rest of the night, loosening his tie, he exited his office. He wanted to have some fun—and that was exactly what he was going to do. Already excited to what he was about to do, he went towards his precious room, his precious playroom. 

Illuminated by dark red walls, with weapons hanging all over the wall, it gave him the gloomy feel that Yoongi absolutely loved—no, he was addicted to it. Torturing someone under the dark room was his drug.

He liked Jimin? Bullshit.

He didn't want to. It wasn't like it was under his control—but he would try his best to not fall for him more.

He can't. He was a monster. And oddly enough, he found happiness in being that monster. He found happiness in killing people—he wasn't like Jimin, who felt guilty.

Guilt was never in his dictionary—and definitely not in killing someone.

He'd get hurt letting Jimin go? As if he was scared at that. He had gotten hurt a lot of times—this wasn't something new.

Mainly because of how innocent and pure Jimin was, and how dangerous it would be for him to date Yoongi—he didn't want to take the special bond they had, to another level.

He believed that Yoongi couldn't love, and even though Jimin changed that—he didn't want to believe that. He wanted to stay as the monster he was, he wanted to stay far away from Jimin, just for his sake. 

He wouldn't mind getting hurt while keeping Jimin safe.

After all, he didn't make the rule for nothing. 

"Love makes you weak," he muttered to himself, before entering the basement, "Love isn't for people like us—for monsters like us."

The large iron door was pushed open by Yoongi, as he went inside, ready to play with his new captive.

"Love would only make innocent people fall for danger," he said, "Love would only hurt precious people—Jimin can't fall for me."

With a sinister crooked smile, he looked at the man in front of him—tied up, but there wasn't a drop of blood coming out of his body. 

Yoongi didn't like it.

He wanted to decorate with the hot, dark red liquid all over the body.

"Heojoon," he called out, to which the other looked up with half hooded eyes—struggling to look at the other properly.

"What? Can't see?" He asked, sighing, as he completely removed his tie, "Of course, how can you? You were drugged... what a pity," he said, sitting on the chair beside him, one leg above the other, looking down on the tied up man.

"Ngh...," he let out an uncoherent noise, something feeling high up to his brain—as if he had a complete block up inside his head.

Yoongi chuckled at that.

"Now, let's answer some questions, shall we?" He asked, getting up, looking at the different kind of weapons hanging on the wall—sharp and precise.