Chapter IV- Full Moon

EVE

                As I walk deep into the wood. I heard him called out for me that made me stop in my tracks. "Wait"

             I looked back up him feeling dizzy, maybe because of the blood loss from my leg.  I stayed their, keeping my mouth shut.                

                 "Can't you stay a little longer and let them tend your wounds? It will open up if you keep on walking." I heard him say. It didn't go unnoticed to me of how worried he is. And that made me hold a smile.

               "I can take care of myself. You don't need to worry. Let someone check your scars." I started to walked deep into the woods not caring if he's still their all I needed is to go home. When I felt my leg getting numb I run in the direction where it makes me safe.

             Making sure that no one is in my tail I gone directly inside my home. I saw there Sam phasing back and forth in our sala feeling uncomfortable.

              "Hey." I say making my presence known.

               She looked at the clocked that's hanging in our wall before looking back at me. Stressed is visible in her face. "It's almost time. I can feel it." she's now back in phasing back and forth.

               "Relax. I know. Everything will be okay." Pulling her into a hug. I rub her back soothingly making her calm and relax in my arms.

               "It will be minutes from now."She said silently, still clinging into my arms.

               "I know and you will be fine. Everything will go smoothly." I said rubbing her back up and down.

                "Tell me anything Evee. How's the pack that you've helped?"

                "Hmm" I drag her into the couch and settled their. We're still entangled with each others arms. "They're already fine. The head Alpha has given helped to them.  I'm sorry it took me long, we're being ambushed by them. There are hundreds of them and it's quite messy." I told her as I felt him becoming more restless in my arms. Looking at the clock minutes from now and it will click to midnight, that means her wolf is already itching to come out.

                  "Do you want to go back door and let's take a dip in the lake to cool you down.  It will help to calm your wolf." She just nodded and let me drag her. After undressing we both dip our body in the lake making her muscles to relax.

                 "Feeling good?" I ask her.
Eyeing her every move. Any minute from now she'll just gonna trash here and their for her shift.

                  "Yeah much better. But my skin is getting hot." She replied while her eyes are closed. "How did you change for the first time Evee?" She ask as she change her position every now and then.

                  "Well I made a mess." Chuckling at myself "When I first had my shift we we're in the living room with mom and dad but then my wolf is too hyper that's why when I first shifted I run into the woods making dad go into panicked." I smiled as I remembered my first shift. My dad really did tackled me when he got tired running for Six hours.

              "I hope mom and dad is here. " Sam whispered but enough for me to hear. "I think I need to get out." She said as she got out all butt naked and lay down in the grass. I've noticed that her breathing is becoming ragged but she did not gave in any reaction.

              I have been waiting for this day to come. For my little sister to have her own wolf. But at this moment, this seems to be more risky than ever especially for the current events of rouges.