the backstory

Ok i am lazy to do the rest so here is the back story

After shoyos dad sent koshi away, his mom and dad would always be aguing and sometimes his dad would end up hitting her. On shoyos tenth birthday, his mother was on his way to go pick him up but got in a car accident and she died in the hospital and his dad blamed it on him and after that his dad started to hit him and rape him because he looks like his mother so on his birthday he would get it a whole lot worse.

He lost his sparkle the day his mom died. When shoyo got in 6th grade he met kenma and yamaguchi, his cousin goes to the same school as him so he introduced him. When kei was 11 he found out he was trans. Kenma was is in 7th grade, about at the middle of the year in 6th grade yamaguchi found out that kei and shoyo are cousins and kei is trans, but he accepts and then shoyo found out he was gay and he liked kenma, but when he came out to his dad that he liked a guy at his school, he said that his son won't be like his brother and moved to a middle school near akashi and he met a group of friends, that may have been a bad inflence on him because he kept sneeking out when he wasnt suppose to.

So the decided to move to miyagi. In 7th grade he was getting bullied, but then he got a boyfriend and his boyfriend would abuse and hurt him, so at the end of the year he decided that he would change he got his first tatoo on his arm to hide the cuts and he got his first lip peircing he became quiet and closed off to others, he was bullied because he was a nerd and because he never wanted to talk to anyone.

So in 8th grade he completly changed he had tatoos and peicings and he was called an emo freak, he still talks to his friends, but he doesnt have kei, yams or kenmas contacts at all, but when he played volleyball he dyed his hair orange and changed his whole personality to sunshine happiness even though he wasn't like that always.