chapter 2:7th grade

(Hinatas POV)

Hello... my name is Shoyo Sugawara but i go by Hinata Shoyo at school. When i was 9 i lost my brother because i was being stupid and decided to yell that day. When it was my 11th birthday my mom was on her way to pick me up from school and she got into a accident and it was my fault. Ever since that day i hated my birthday.

I am 15 years old. When i was little my brother would always sing me to sleep at night when my bastard of a father would hit him but that's beside the point. It's my last year in middle school and I wanted to change my style for next year start off new and be a new person that nobody knows. So let's go back to my 7th grade year to where nobody wanted to talk to me besides my asshole of an ex.And sorry for breaking fourth wall Alex.

——-Flashback to 7th grade——-

I wake up jolting because of a nightmare. So I grab my bear that he gave me and cuddle with it for a bit. As soon as I calm down I get up and take a shower, after my shower I get dressed.I went into the bathroom and combed my hair. After I got done brushing my hair. I brushed my teeth and got my backpack. Then I got on the chat from my friends and texted them.

Trauma Buddies group chat

            ———ShoyoNeedsTherapy is online——-
ShoyoNeedsTherapy~ "Hey guys how are you..?"
                           ——dad is online——
Dad~ 'Hello Shoyo, I'm good, what about you?'
                    ——-Mom is online——
Mom~ 'Hello Sho-sho,did you sleep okay?'

I put my phone down deciding if I should answer her or not,But.... if I don't she might come over and whack me with my pillow.So I pick my phone up while chewing on my lip nervously and then started to typing.

ShoyoNeedsTherapy~ 'No... not really I had another nightmare...'
Mom~ 'Was it about your brother again?'
ShoyoNeedsTherapy~ 'yeah... it was. I just miss him so much...'
Mom~ 'I do wish you can get more sleep...'
ShoyoNeedsTherapy~ 'well I will try, but I got to go'
———ShoyoNeedsTherapy is offline——-

As I got offline I decided to look through some old photos I had back in 5th grade and 6th grade. The photo was me hiding behind my cousin Kei and him looking down at me frowning. "This was when I was hiding from yams and I hid behind tsuki and when I was behind him I decided to attach on him" I said while giggling. Another photo was me riding on my childhood friends back.

"This was when yams decided to give me a piggyback ride" I said while smiling. Another photo was me laying in someone's lap while they play video games.
"I-I d-didn't even know they took that" I said while blushing. Maybe I should look through my childhood memories with my brother.... I sit up on my knees and look in my nightstand to find to find my memory book and started looking through it and found this.

The first one was me and my brother laughing while his hand was in my hair smiling down at me. "It was me and my brother having a sleepover at the age six and my brother was 9 when my mom took that" I said while tearing up. I decided to look through more before I came across one that made me cry. It was my brother in my lap while he was talking and I was smiling.

"Me and my brother went to get out picture taken and the photographer told Nii-Chan to sit on my lap and he wasn't that heavy because dad never lets him eat so he was really light" I said while crying. As I continue looking through photos I heard my dad yell. "SHOYO HINATA GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE NOW" my dad screamed making me jump.

I rushed to put up the album. I then run down stairs. As I was running down the stairs my breathing started to pick up.Did I do something? Did I make dad mad? Did I forget to make breakfast? I thought while panicking. Then I remembered. Fuck I forgot to make breakfast! I thought my eyes widening.