The Bracelet

-Lyra-

The next morning Lyra woke up about to call out for Hermione but then quickly realized that she wasn't even here, not even a thought at the moment. She climbed out of bed and made her way to the washroom to get ready. The night before she noticed a trunk that had stuff for school and everyday use. After a shower and getting in her uniform she left the washroom. The girls were all getting for the day as well. They made their way down to the common room, which to her surprise was occupied by the boys. Back in her time, her parents were not really morning people. They must have been exhausted from all the full moons and time in Azkaban, Lyra thought bitterly.

"Morning Ly!" Harry greeted her with a smile. He grabbed her hand and all but dragged her out of the portrait hole.

"Well, this is a turn of events, you being in a rush to breakfast! Sleep well?" Lyra chuckled, then slowed down "We are not supposed to know where the great hall is." she hissed

"If they say anything, which I don't think they will, we will just say we used a Hogwarts map."  he laced his hand with hers and made their way to breakfast "I don't know how long we will be here for but they have the Marauders Map and it will tell them our real names."

"Okay." she sighed, this was going to be a lot harder than she thought "I think I have an idea, let me think about it during breakfast, okay?" He nodded,

They walked down to the great hall, they received many looks and whispers. Who are they?  I heard there were some new people. Bloody Gryffindors. The boy is kinda hot! So is the lass. Lyra and Harry didn't pay any mind, they weren't arrogant, far from that (Well maybe Lyra was a bit at times) but they were used to it, being The-Boy-Who-Lived and the daughter of a mass killer. But to be fair they were really good looking. 

They made it to the great hall and walked down to find a seat. They found an empty section near the middle and started to pile food onto their plate. "So classes," Harry groaned "come on Harry, it shouldn't be too hard they modify their curriculum almost every decade. This means that we probably already learned this stuff!"

"I was thinking-"

"That's never good." She smirked,

"Oh come off it, I'm very smart," Lyra raised an eyebrow, Harry ignored it and continued "Do you think we could get to know them, you know the Marauders?"

Lyra looked at him from her food and hesitated. Did she want to get to know them? of course, that's not even a question. But what could happen if somehow one of them slipped up? That she did not know, much like her fathers she always had a plan even if it was so vague it was still there, now she was so confused. But she did want to get to know them, how many people can say they meet their younger parents selves? And Harry obviously wanted to get to know his parents. "Okay, but we can not under any circumstances change the future more than we already have by just being here." She looked him right in the eye, she was being dead serious.

Their timing was perfect the Marauders just strolled in, you didn't even have to look up to know it was them, they were just loud. They passed to the place they normally sat and took a seat right next to Lyra and Harry. "Hello." She greeted the newcomers.

"Hello White, Porter!"

The Marauders sat with them, and started to pile food on their plates "So tell us more about yourselves." Sirius said while shoving food in his mouth "How did you two meet?"

They laughed, the Marauder's looked extremely confused. They already had this conversation with him before, in the future. "Well we meet on the way to Beaubatons-" Lyra interrupted Harry and his incorrect information.

Lyra scoffed "We actually knew each other since we were born but something happened and we didn't actually have a full-on conversation still he saved me and one of our best friends, Hermione, from a troll in our first year." The look on their faces was priceless.

James was about to ask another question but Professor McGonagall came up and handed Lyra and Harry their timetables. Lyra thanked her which she returned with a smile and a nod. It seems as though the other Professors know, she thought.

Harry looked over at her time table "We have divination." He groaned,

"That's a pretty bracelet," Peter Pettigrew said from diagonal to her. She scowled, but nobody seemed to notice.

They had not made much thought to that excuse of a human. That boy -cowered- messed up their family's so badly. He was the quieter of the bunch, he seemed too innocent. But no, he was going to be a cold-blooded murder in the next couple of years. But he was still a boy that so far (that they know of) will doing anything for his brothers if it meant keeping them safe.

She swore under her breath, only Harry heard. She forgot about the bracelet. It was simple, nothing to 'girlie' it was a silver band that had 5 simple charms on it, a crescent moon that represents her Dad, a star for her Papa, antlers for Harry, books for Hermione and a piece of chicken for Ron. If anyone of them actually were smart they might figure it out, but that was not likely.

"Thank you, Harry got it for me."

Lily Evans came into the Great hall and walked over to the group. "Hello, Everyone," she nodded, she looked at Lyra "The girls and I were wondering if you would like to hang out with us today."

Lyra never really hung around just girls before, she was best friends with Hermione but she was always studying or just didn't bother in that sorta stuff and Ginny was a year younger and hung out with her girlfriend, Luna Lovegood, most of the time. She was friends with Cho Chang, she was really nice. After Cho's boyfriend, Cedric, died Lyra spent most of her days in her 5th year trying to comfort the girl. But she never had girl time especially only growing up with her dad.

"Yeah, actually I would love that!" she said with a smile.

"Hey, Lilyflower after your time with White how about you go on a date with me?" James said jumping into the conversation.

"Potter! How many times do I have to say it to get it into your thick skull, No!" Lily all but yelled and stormed off. Lyra and Harry were both surprised by this, the rest of the group seem unfazed.

"Well love, we better get to our class," Lyra got up extending her hand for Harry. 

"We can show if you would like." Remus offered,

"No it's okay, we have a Hogwarts map and I wouldn't mind exploring a bit before class."

Remus looked unconvinced but nodded otherwise. What Lyra didn't notice was the look that two of the marauders gave each other, they noticed on the wrist that had her bracket was slightly shinny like a glamour charm had been placed. With the War lurking, they had an idea of what could be under it. Oh, how wrong they were.