i. MADMAX

______BAD REPUTATION___

Fuck. The only word coursing through Chicago's mind as she ran about the house in search of her father's coin rolls, which he constantly moved to try to keep her from stealing them. "Fuck, shit, fuck, shit" she chanted under her breath, throwing open drawer after drawer until she finally found them. She grabbed two rolls of quarters and shoved them down the sides of her bra to keep her father from having any suspicions, on the rare occasion he might be conscious.

"Chicago. Chicago, what's your haul?" She heard a voice crackle through her super-comm.

"20 bucks bitch, how bout you, Dusty?" She teased.

"20 bucks! How the hell did you get that kinda money?!" Dustin screeched.

"Let's just say, my father is not very good at hiding things" She laughed.

"Whatever, criminal. Don't do anything else illegal tonight, see you soon"

***

"So, Chicago, mind telling the boys how much money you got?" Dustin asked, smiling cheekily at her as the four of them rode along to the arcade.

"Why of course Dusty," she turned her attention to the boys and put on a posh accent, "Michael, Lucas, I have 20 dollars in my shirt, all in quarters, and taken from my father without his knowledge."

Chicago laughed loudly at the boy's expressions. "You took 20 bucks from your dad?!" Mike exclaimed, "I'm getting my ass beat for taking maybe 5 from Nancy, and here you are! Taking 20 bucks whenever you want, no consequence."

"It pays to have not a single care in the world, boys" Chicago sassed peddling ahead of them into the parking lot of the arcade, where she saw a car pull up, no doubt carrying Will.

***

"...to slay the dragon, use the magic sword! "

"Oh Jesus, I'm in uncharted territory here, guys." Dustin rammed his fingers against the buttons while the other four loomed over him, watched him make attempts to beat Lucas at Dragons Lair.

"Down! Down! Down!" They all shouted as the dragon made a move at the characters head.

"I'm going! I'm going!" Dustin reassured, slamming the joystick down.

"Right! Right! Right! Right!" They chorused again.

Princess Daphne appeared on the screen again, squealing.

The sword is in sight and the whole party is cheering. "I'm going! I'm going! I'm going!" Dustin said as he moves the character toward the sword.

The groups shouts of direction overlap, causing Dustin to shout," Okay. Shut up. Shut up. Shut up!"

The dragon appeared before the character and just as Dustin was about to hit him, he was burnt to a crisp.

"No. No. No! No! No! No! I hate this overpriced bullshit! Son of a bitch, piece of shit" Dustin cried out, kicking the game.

"You're just not nimble enough. But you'll get here one day. But until then, Princess Daphne's still mine!" Lucas taunted

"Whatever. I'm still tops on Centipede and Dig Dug" Dustin shot back.