The Apology

"Hey Shuhrat get up. Shuhrat get up!" Timur Glazkov otherwise known as Glaz on the field said to his best friend Shuhrat 'Fuze' kessikbayev
"What do you want Timur?" the sleepy Russian asked
"We have a mision today!" Glazkov said.
"You do I don't." The now irritated man said.
"Oh well then get up to wish your best pal luck on his daring mission."
Shuhrat got up after ten minutes since it was 0900 and while getting ready for the day he remembered that there was a meeting for everyone still here.

When Shuhrat finally got to the meeting on the other side of the building he noticed only a few other people were there. While walking to his seat he saw Jäger sitting next to IQ he had forgotten they had been a couple but one other person he saw was Sui "ying" mei lin she had hated him with a passion from the moment she learned of his track record,but Fuze knew he deserved it because he had a bad reputation on hostage situations because they often ended in the hostage being killed.

When the meeting commenced Six said "For everyone still here at the base you will have a training exercise where you will work with a teammate. I don't care if you don't like them or not." Soon she started calling names one by one, and after she awhile Shuhrat had noticed his name was called along with the one person he hoped he wouldn't be partnered with. Ying.
After six had dismissed everyone Shuhrat went up to ask why he was partnered with ying but then out of the corner of his eye he saw Sui head over with the same qustion. All the director had to respond with was "You two cannot work together but your gadgets go hand in hand. There for causing problems. So with just you two and a few others being here you can settle your differences and if you can't, then you don't belong here."
Shuhrat stood there in astonishment as six walked away. He then glanced over at Sui, who's jaw was hanging open then she turned to face him and said "Of all the people i'm stuck alone with it has to be you."with hatred in her voice leaving the Russian hurt.
She the stormed off to her quarters, he then felt a hand on his shoulder and looked back and saw lesion. He had always been sort of a father figure for her "Don't worry she'll warm up to you eventually." He said in his usual kind way
"Thanks I guess." And with that he was off.

3 hours later

"Why do I always act so mean to him I know it's not like he does it on purpose." Sui said aloud talking about fuze and his record "Maybe I should apologize, not like anyone would be here to see." After a bit of deciding Sui choose to apologize and left her room to go to Fuzes. When she knocked there was no answer so she knocked again, this time he answered the door, and when she saw him she blushed after seeing only a towel around his waist revealing his muscular body. Fuze took a moment to register her at his door and then realized what he was wearing and quickly changed letting Sui in, he had then asked why she was there and her answer was that she was here to apologize so Shuhrat decided to listen. When Sui had started the apology she expected it to be short but this apology was heartfelt and long. Afterwards she realized she was crying so Shuhrat asked if she was okay or needed anything but she just answered no to both. Finally Fuze just gave her a hug. When she left his room she felt proud of herself for getting that stuff off her chest and decided that now since there was nothing bad between them to try and become friends with shuhrat considering he only had Timur, during the travel back to her room her mind drifted back to the image of Shuhrat in only the towel and quickly stopped when she realized what she had been thinking about and tried to think about other things but she couldn't. Eventually she managed to get back to her room putting on some T.V for a while before eventually going to bed.