Day Twenty-Two

Day Twenty-Two
Title: Games
Summary: Lloyd and Nya play games

"And that's mine," Lloyd says, grabbing a hotel from the small pile on the floor, placing it on the tile he's just claimed as his own.

Nya picks up the dice and rolls them, moving her piece along the board.

☃︎☃︎☃︎
Nya glances down at her money and sighs. Only one hundred dollars left. If she lands on any of Lloyd's properties she's screwed. Picking up the dice, she rolls a seven.

"Bankrupt," Nya murmurs sulkily, handing Lloyd the hungered dollar paper bill. "Can we play among us now?"

"Of course."

☃︎☃︎☃︎
Nya loads into the lobby and snatches the pale blue character. Once everyone is in, Lloyd presses start.

Imposter flashes across Lloyd and Nya's screens showing their characters stood next to each other.

Nya vents from navigation to weapons after killing Zane. Jumping out of the vent she runs her character through cafeteria and into admin, faking card swipe.

The vent opens and Lloyd's character hops out. He checks the other side of the admin table, trying to locate someone. Nya joins him on the admin table. There's two in electrical. Coming off the table, Nya makes her character run around in two circles. Double kill? Lloyd's character runs up and down once. Yes.

The pair run out of admin and into electrical, killing Kai and Jay.

Their screen flashes red as someone reports Zane's body.

"It's in Nav, there's no one near by," Cole says.

"Must be old then," Lloyd murmurs.

"So...we skip?" Nya asks.

Lloyd, Cole and Nya all vote skip. Pixal joining shortly after.

"We have to vote here because there's six of us. Imposters can double kill and win," Morro says, making Seliel stop.

"I mean, if everyone else has voted skip, we're screwed."

Morro and Seliel vote skip too, knowing it's too late.

The meeting ends. Lloyd opens up the sabotage button and calls reactor, before someone calls an emergency meeting. Lloyd, Nya, Pixal and Cole all run to reactor.

Pixal and Nya go bottom and Cole and Lloyd go top.

3

2

1

Lloyd and Nya press kill, killing Cole and Pixal, causing them to win.