r@pe

lol so i don't speak about this nor do i want to but nobody reads think thankfully so they won't see it.
i just want to let my feelings out.

i was raped on november 22nd, 2020.

rape has always been something that has always bothered me. every time someone would come out with their story, my blood would boil.

in the moment, it felt like i was unconscious.

was this really happening?

i didn't cry, i didn't scream, i didn't budge.

after they laughed at my face and pushed me.

i started sobbing.

i felt a little numb.

i have not my close friends. the only people that know are my boyfriend and the friend that drove me home that day.

i do not plan on telling one.

not because it is a hard topic, but because i do not wish to remember it.

it didn't affect me as much a few days after because i have watched many rape experiences in my life.

one quote that really stuck with me was when someone said "i couldn't distance myself from people, if i wanted to go back to how things were, i had to start living my life the same way as it was before it happened. how could i get better if i just shut myself out from the world?"

you're right, i can't hide from the world forever.

i cant fear men forever.

the tears i cried that day were unbearable.

so, i let them all out and didn't think about it.

life goes on.

i know i'm strong.

the guy who did it is still out there.

in the end, i know that he will be punished for it.

rape is funny to those who have not experienced it.

rape is a joke to those who have not experienced it.

and even if it makes me greatly upset to those who think it is a laughing matter, i still pray that they never get to experience it.

no means no.

ask for consent.

rapists are disgusting.

my heart goes out to every rape victim that reported it but people did not wish to believe.
my heart goes out to the rape victims that have not reported it.
my heart goes out to every single rape victim.