Chapter Seven

Savannah

Muffled voices invaded the darkness, stirring me from my slumber. A hard surface rose and fell under my cheek, pulling me further from that dark pit.

"I already told you what happened!" A voice scolded.

"I highly doubt this wasn't forced. I know you've got tricks up your sleeves Houdini." Another voice accused. Cracking my eyes I adjust to the dim light. Leaning up I glance around my surroundings. Cassandra stood across the room with her mates, her arms folded and her face set in a hard scowl. Serenity was next to her, mimicking her expression and stance with her mates behind her as well.

"What's going on?" I croaked as I sat up further. Glancing down I find a grinning Jun laying under me. I squeaked and scrambled off his lap.

"That's what happened. he forced you to sleep on him didn't he?" Cassandra pressed. I rubbed my ass after my hard fall onto the floor.

"How long was I out for?"

"About three six hours, you sleep like a log." Jun gave me a giddy grin as he offered his hand out. Taking it I allow him to help me up onto the couch where his body previously laid.

"Keep your hands off of her." Cassandra growled.

"Can you please tell your friends that you slept on me willingly?" Jun pleaded.

"We fell asleep talking...when did you guys get here?" I confirmed, although it did very little to ease the hot headed females.

"About ten minutes ago. You weren't answering your phone so we got worried." Damien spoke up, placing a hand on his mate's shoulder.

"What about everyone else?" Jun asked, his tone turning serious.

"They're settling in." Josiah grunted. Sighing I stood and made a beeline to my room to get changed. Closing the door behind me I let out another sigh before changing into a pair of black shorts, and red t-shirt. Walking back out I find everyone seated and Jun serving drinks.

"How was you ride over?" I asked, taking a seat on an empty couch.

"Transporting large groups of people is harder than we thought." Cassandra groaned.

"I could have opened a portal..." Jun grimaced with the realization. The twins groaned, Damien let out a hearty laugh, and Aoife simply shook his head.

"Since we're all here I had some things I wanted to discuss." Josiah spoke up. We all gave him our attention and waited.

"Now that we have secured housing and off the councils radar, I wanted to start with training. There's plenty of wolves that need to increase their strength in both human and wolf form. Now is the time that we need to start doing that." Josiah began his expression turning serious.

"What about the witches?" I asked.

"They'll be working with Gisele."

"And the oracles?" Jun asked.

"You three will be working together. I hate that we don't have anyone more experienced, but we thought that would be the best bet." Josiah confirmed. Serenity raised her hand.

"I'll be working with my mother to train the other witches. Jun, you have the most experience out of all of us so you'll have to teach Savannah everything you know." Jun gave a nod and leaned further back into his chair.

"Do we have any idea on when your uncle is supposed to get here?" Jeremiah asked Aoife and Jun.

"Did I miss the invitation to the meeting." A voice drifted into the living room from the front door. A tall Korean man turned the corner and stepped into view. His hair was cut short and black and slicked back on the top with silver on the sides. He reminded me of Jun with his soft silver eyes and minimal wrinkles.