Chapter 3 - Dating? -

So Jordan takes me to a really nice restaurant that I never heard of at all. So he drives me there and on the way we started talking about our interest, pet peeves, etc. So we get there and we sit at a table set for two. (Song lyric. Sorry)

Jordan then says. " So what kind of music do you listen to. Favorite bands?"

" I like pop, Indie pop, and a little of country. My favorite band of all time is a youtube known band. They are not really well known but i love them. They are called  Against the Current." ( I actuall am in love with this band. Youtube them.)

 He then says. " Oh.... I will look them up later. I do like indie pop too."

I then asked " So do you have any pets?"

" I have a cat. Its a black cat. Not being racist. Her name is Sam. What about you?" He stated.

I then replied. " Awww. Cute. I have been wanting to get a dog. I want a husky. I have always wanted a big dog or a cat being my mom was allergic to cats and some dogs i was limited to what i could have."

Jordan then states " I have wanted a dog to but o didn't know how it would work out with sam. I didn't want to push it. So what are you thinking of getting?"

" I don't know. Any recommendations?  " i asj

" I recomend the steak. Its the best in the state." He says

So we eat and talk more. We leave and he drives us home. When we get to my apartment he tgen says.

" i really had fun tonight. Getting to know you. I dont think you noticed but this morning on the note the back had my number and team speak. You know. If you ever want to record sonetime or just hangout. Well i will see yoy someother time. Bye."

" bye."

I walk in my apartment. I sit down and find that note. He really did. I put his number in my contacts as " Jordan " It went really well. I learned alot about her. I gave her my number just waiting for her to text me. Hopefully she adds us all on TeamSpeak soon. Idk. I really like ger but i dont think she limes me too. "

Then Julio/tomahawk says.  " dont be kidding. She totally likes you.  On the stream you both were blushing whne you saw the chat. She saw you blushinf so she knows you like her but she did not make that awkward. Just wait and see. She will text you soon. "

After that they just kept talking then i texted Jordan. I said.
K. Hello. Is this Jordan?
B.  Yes is this Kenadie?
K. Yes... So do yoy want to record somthing sonetime soon?
B. Yeah. Sure. What do you want to record.
K. Idk maybe some Mineplex Mini games?
B. Sure can it wait til about 9. Im gonna record withtomahawk in a minute.
K. Sure. Oh. I added everyone on team speak earlier. I saw you and julio were on but i didnt want to desturb you guys.
B. Ok. Ill text you when we finish.

So 30 minutes later he texts me to get on.

B is bayani

K is kenadie.

K.  Okay welcome everyone to another episode of my Mineplex Mini Games series. Im here with BayaniDood.

B.  Hey everyone. So what are we gonna be playing today?

K.  How about some block hunt. We could make a thing out of it. Who ever kills the most people wins so keep count.

B.  Okay. Im gon a wipe the floor with you.

K.  Wow. Real original. Lets go.

B.  Im a flower pot. Yess. I love this.

K.  I am too. Now!.

B.  I killed 3 yess.

So we finish and i end off the video and we leave team speak....

Then bayani texts me. Hey you know how we are on the cube right. What if i can get you into being a member of the cube too?

I replied with.  Omg yess.....!!.

AUTHORS NOTE
So thanks for your support. We almost have 50 reads in 3 days i think. Wow. Im sorry. I know i said i would update last night again. I realized i had homework and there has been a lot of drama in my life.  I yoy really want to know what alk is going on then check out my other boom titled.  My Life. Alot of shit has happened in my life this past year so yeah.

Thanks for reading.
If you read this authors note comment a heart so i kmow that you read these. Thanks.