CHAPTER 1

There was something different about the way the wind was flowing, as if it was whispering in the ears of the figure standing by the window looking out at the servants as they rushed in the gardens trying to make it look as spectacular as they can,...

There was something different about the way the wind was flowing, as if it was whispering in the ears of the figure standing by the window looking out at the servants as they rushed in the gardens trying to make it look as spectacular as they can, as if it wasn't the most magnificent view already.

He looked around looking for something in particular as his earrings got tangled by his movement and the wind, he chuckled as he found what... no,  more like who he was looking for making troubles in the aviary. He stepped away from the window and into his room and tucked his ivory hair behind his ear as he sat on his bed, tracing his hand on the silk when he heard a knock on the door.

“Come in”

He said, his voice so delicate as if breathing, but that was one of his many qualities. The Prince was the most graceful royal to ever have been present in the Park bloodline.

Park Jimin, The youngest and the third son of King Park Ji Ho of Dragon Stone , The Prince was everything that is expected of a Royal, he was an intellect, ever since his learnings started his tutors enjoyed his company even when he was a mere child of 3 years old, he was always kind to the subjects and their servants there has never been an instant when he had shouted at any one, he was always curious of things that concerned the well-being of the Kingdom and after all those qualities, he was gifted with exceptional beauty. He had golden hair and his sweet as honey porcelain skin made him more alluring. He always loved wearing flowers as an accessory, his cheeks were naturally dusted with red hues as if blushing and his smile was bright enough to illuminate even the dark corners of the castle.

And well if there was a time if he was ever sad, you could always find him in the deep ends of the royal garden sitting by the lake in the moonlight looking at the stars or sometimes with a book in his hands.

He looked up at the door and smiled as he saw his Father, King Park enter his room, he too had a huge smile on his face as he saw his son sitting on his bed smiling at him, he came near him and sat beside the Prince.

"You look worn-out Father"

He said as he moved closer towards him and kept his head on the King's shoulder. The King's smile widened and he took Jimin's hand in his own, he thought he was putting up a great face but of course his children were always able to tell what he was going through. A trait he was sure that they got from their mother because she could always read him like an open book.

He sighed and spoke

"I was having a discussion with your mother about the arrangements and I said something and she smiled and as long as I looked at her smile. It reminded me how you both have the same smile and how it greets me every morning but it won't be doing that after two weeks"