Late night pain

Jughead- Sorry Betts the Serpents needed me a little longer today.

He had just rushed into their house and was about to go over and give Betty a kiss but she pushed him away.

A hurt frown spread all over Jughead's face as Betty stood up with tears in her eyes.

Betty- You don't remember what day it is, do you? (tears)

She was hoping he had remembered but she knew he most likely didn't.

It was supposed to be their date night, they've planned it for a long time since Betty had been feeling really sad so Jughead thought that was a good idea to distract her from her sadness a little bit.

But instead he made her more upset.

Jughead- No was it important?

Betty- Yes it fucking was Jughead! (yells)

His expression changed from hurt to confused, he really had no clue what Betty was talking about.

Betty- It was our date night Jughead, do you even know how bad I've felt these couple days! You're never home Jughead! (yells)

She was about to turn around when he grabbed her wrist.

Too hard.

His grip tightened and Betty winced in pain.

Jughead- Oh come on it was just a date don't act like that. (sighs)

Betty- You know what? Maybe you're just cheating on me. (tears)

He looked at her, angry, confused and even upset.

But sadly the anger gets the best of him.

He was feeling so angry that he couldn't control himself anymore.

He did the unbelievable.

He slapped his girlfriend, the girl he promised to love and cherish.

She took a step backwards, tears escaping her eyes.

She was feeling like someone just ripped her heart in half.

Jughead- B-Betts...I-I...

He looked at her, seeing the pain, the tears, and the mark his hand had left. Tears started to swell up in his eyes now.

He took a step forward, wanting to apologize, but she was scared of him, she looked at him one last time before walking into their bedroom.

Well now his bedroom.

She started packing, throwing some clothes into a suitcase. Jughead quickly followed her. His heart broke a little more when he saw what she was doing.

He started to cry.

Jughead- Betty w-what are you d-doing? (sniffles)

She turned around to face him, tears still streaming down her soft cheeks.

Betty- I'm leaving Jughead I'm going to Veronica's, you promised me you'd never hurt me, but you lied! (cries)

She zipped up her suitcase and started to make her way downstairs.

Jughead- Betts please let's talk about this, I'm so sorry, love, please! (tears)

He was trying to beg her to stay, even though he knew she wouldn't.

She looked at him and just shook her head. She opened the door and began to walk out...

Betty- Goodbye Jughead.