author's note.

hii!! so it's been awhile since i finished this book. i just wanted to tell you all something that i sincerely mean.

you are beautiful.
you are perfect.
i know it doesnt seem like life is going the way you want it to.
these are extremely hard times.
but i just wanted you all to know that it WILL GET BETTER. everything will be okay.
if you need to talk to someone, feel free to dm me. im a little inactive but ill get back to you EVENTUALLY LMAO

i probably wont be extremely helpful, but i will listen to as much as you want to tell.

i really want you all to know that i love you. i genuinely love you all. we dont know each other, but i love you. and i know for a fact that SO many other people love you too, even if you dont know them personally. you matter. you matter so much more than you know.

💕

A/N AS OF 3 YEARS LATER:

heyy! thank you to everyone who is STILL reading this.

lemme just be real w you all 😭 i absolutely hate this fanfic.

i wrote it a few years ago, completely rushed a lot of the plot, wrote it all unplanned, and im sure you all can tell. however, the message above this still stands. ^^

depression, anxiety, s*lf h*rm, these are all very real and very serious struggles that unfortunately so many of you go through. its emotionally damaging, it just straight up fucking sucks. i promise, on literally everything yall, it truly does get better. you will find yourselves again, you will feel happy with yourself, you will feel happy with life. you'll move on from your past or the present, and you will find happiness, whether you need medication, therapy, a trip to a damn mental institution, or simply self perserverence or the help from family, friends, or a fucking animal lmfao.

you will get through whatever you're going through. i mean this from the bottom of my heart.

and to those specific lovely people who need to hear this: do NOT EVER give up. you are fucking beautiful and so so precious. i genuinely mean it.

thank you to absolutely everyone who has read this fanfic, whether you hated it, loved it, or didnt rlly care about it LMFAO, it still means a lot that you took the time to read my god awful writing😒

i love you all xx