Last Christmas

Ok this is my first time actually writing.....

*sweats*

But uh, this is an AU for both Caleo lovers and haters that I made up. 

                                                       ~Last Christmas, I gave you my heart~

"Hey Cal?" Leo asked, tearing his gaze away from the fire place. "Yeah?" she replied, lifting her head off of Leo's shoulder, where they sat on the couch together.

"I need to tell you something." he hesitantly told her, as if he was afraid.

Worry flashed through Calypso's eyes for a split second. "Um, okay." she replied.

Leo grabbed Calypso's hands gently. 

"I've been a seventh wheel for a long time. I've never felt like I belonged. Not at Camp Half-Blood, or at my foster homes, or even with my friends. I've never had a home, and I've never felt important. I always felt like the replaceable, useless Repair Boy. But Cal, I've found where I belong. With you. Calypso I...I love you." he confessed looking straight into her eyes.

Calypso stared at the ground for 2 seconds, not giving Leo a clear look at her expression. Then she looked up at him.

"I love you too, Leo Valdez." 

Leo lit up in the biggest smile ever, and his eyes were a  bit watery with happiness. Calypso and Leo were silent, just smiling at each other.

All of a sudden Piper dropped down from the ceiling. There was a rope tied around her waist, which was being held by Shel, who was on the upper floor.

Piper pulled out a Mistletoe from her pocket, and held it over Calypso and Leo's heads. 

"Now kiss, Lovebirds," she told them.

And they did.

                                                        ~But the very next day, you gave it away~

Leo enthusiastically ran to the Demeter cabin where Calypso was staying. He had made her a jeweled heart necklace and made a matching ring for himself. It had taken him all night to make it and he couldn't wait to see the look on her face. 

He was so excited he tripped over a small rock and landed on his face.

Leo got up and saw of a horrible sight through the window.

Calypso and an Ares camper, Ellis Wakefield, were sitting on a green bed. Arms wrapped around each other. Kissing.

Leo dropped the gift on the ground in shock, making a soft plink! sound and exposing his position.

It was loud enough for Calypso and Ellis to jump apart. Calypso glanced at the window and saw Leo's pained expression. She ran outside to talk to him.

"Leo, it's not what you-" she started. Leo lightly put a finger over her lips to silence her.

"Save it." he interrupted. He turned and ran to the Hephaestus cabin. 

But not before Calypso caught the tear that rolled down his cheek.

And instead of feeling guilty, she smirked and patted herself on the back.

                                                        ~This year, to save me from tears~

  Leo burst into Cabin 9, glad no one was there. He pushed the red button on his bed, activating the sound proof walls he had installed for privacy.

 Alone, he cried. His heart had just been broken. Calypso had never  loved him. Not even liked him. And he had thought he had a chance. How could he have been so stupid?  He had just been a pawn in Calypso's game. 

A voice echoed in his head.

"You are, and always will be the outsider, the seventh wheel."       

Leo wiped his eyes, but the tears kept flowing. So he gave up, and cried himself to sleep.                 

                                                        ~I'll give it to someone special~

Leo woke up when he heard a knock on the door. He slowly walked over and opened it.

In front of him was Calypso.

"Leo, I can explain." she told him. "It was a dare to kiss Ellis, I didn't choose to."

Leo narrowed his red and puffy eyes. "Then why where you two alone? The Demeter cabin was picking strawberries. And you looked pretty happy with Ellis."

Calypso looked nervous. It confirmed Leo's suspicions. "Well, I..." she fumbled.

"You were cheating on me, Calypso, don't deny it. Now please just go." he interrupted. He closed the door behind him.

Calypso had used him. Played with Leo's emotions to get herself off of Ogygia. She had planned it all along. And it hurt him, that she never really cared.

So Leo made himself a promise. 

"I'm never going love anyone, ever again."

Okay, don't get me wrong, I love Caleo, but this idea has been in my head for a long time. Don't worry I'll make the next ones happier and fluffier. Maybe. And of course add some sad, because why not.

Yeah, I know I made up a few things for the sake of the one-shot that aren't canon. But this is not canon so...yeah.

If you were wondering this song is called Last Christmas by Wham!

Anyway, hope you liked it even though I'm not really good at writing.

Bye guys!

Word count: 828