Two-bit imagine

And now, Two-bit telling a story
"One time, me and my girlfriend, Y/n went on a date to this restaurant that had a jukebox. I can't remember for the life of me what it was called (because I never looked at the name) but I remember it for this one thing. You could pick your own song on the jukebox for fifty cents a song. So, I came up with a brilliant idea.
I pulled Y/n over and said, "I have and idea: we have a lot of quarters. Let's put in a few dollars worth of the song, "What's New, Pussycat", by Tom Jones."
"Ok." She said
I put in five dollars worth of songs in that jukebox. Using Y/n's money, of course. She wasn't too happy about that. That's about ten plays of that one song over and over again. Then we sat at a booth, ordered, and waited. The first play comes on. The thing with "What's New, Pussycat" is when you play it more than one time in a row, you can't really tell.
No one says someone's playing it again, they say it's longer than they thought. Now since Y/n is also a comedic sadist like me, she said, "Hey, in the middle of these, let's put one play of "It's Not Unusual"."
"You know I love you, right?" I asked
"I know." She said
So the first two plays fade out... BOM BOM. WHAT'S NEW, PUSSYCAT. And I saw silverware go flying at the table with the guy that looked like he just got his 30 days anger free chip from therapy, and it was fantastic! After a while... those plays fade out... complete silence. It's not unusual to be loved by anyone. And the sweet sight of relief that went over that restaurant was amazing!
But then! That song fades out. Complete silence. BOM BOM. WHATS NEW, PUSSYCAT? And the lady a few tables away from us yelled "GOSH DANG IT!"
Eventually, they unplugged the jukebox, and Y/n and I left. And that is the best meal I've ever had."
"Two-bit, I just wanted to know what your favorite food was." Said Ponyboy