7 | Your Turn

His hands found my body and slowly gripped my waist. In shock it took me a second to respond to his kiss, but when I did I tried my best to catch up. He kissed like an angel and devil all in one. His lips are soft but movements rough. I tasted the slight tinge of metallic reminding me of the cut he wore on his lip. It didn't slow him down though and he continued kissing me just as passionately.

He pulled back slightly. "Chapter 11, would you like to live it out." He said slowly, mouth so close I could feel every word. Oh god yes.

"Yes. I would." I brought my hands to his chest now.

I couldn't believe I was doing this but why the fuck not? I was a grown adult who could consent to a wild night with a handsome intelligent young man. A grown adult who had written out a sexual encounter she wished to have. I could do this.

"Good because I don't think I've ever been turned on more than reading the words those delicate hands wrote." He wasted no time in bringing his mouth back to mine, except this time I was ready. I wrapped my hands around his neck and tried to calm my beating heart from his words.

Chapter 11 was a personal favorite and something I've never experienced. I've only ever seen it in the movies and it's not even that freaky. That's just how vanilla my life was. I wanted to try new things and experience what I had only read about, which is how this chapter was born.

"Jump." He said into my mouth. I listened while wrapping my legs around his waist. His hands roamed my back and lips devoured my own as he led me down the hall. "There," I quickly pointed to my room. I paid no mind to the insecurity that flooded my brain at him carrying my weight. I pushed it deep knowing he wanted this as much as I did and we were about to get deeper than him simply carrying me.

"Condom?" He whispered into my mouth. "I'd be more prepared but I wasn't expecting to fuck the girl I was editing a manuscript for." I giggled at his response and nodded toward my nightstand. All thanks to Annie and her secret birthday gifts to me.

He attached his mouth back to mine and reached down pulling the drawer open and digging for the condom box. I set my feet down detaching my lips from his. I stepped back, dragging my hands to the band of my shorts all while keeping my eyes on his.

"Don't you dare." He said slowly and stepped forward. "You give me the okay and I will continue as your little chapter plays out." He searched my eyes for uncertainty. He wouldn't find any because I wanted this and I wanted him.

"Okay." He smirked at my words and stepped forward.

"On your knees." I gulped and followed his orders. I settled onto my knees, digging into the carpet on my floor.

He worked his belt off and dropped his pants along with his boxers. Oh god. His erection sprung up after being freed from his pants and I gulped at his length. Suddenly feeling just like my character, nervous but excited.

"You know how it goes. You wrote it." He ripped his shirt from his body and reached down tangling his hand in my hair. My heart was beating so fast and I clenched my legs closer together. "Open" and I did. I opened my mouth letting him guide himself between my lips. He sucked in a breath when I brought my hands up to help.

His hands tangled in my hair as I hallowed my cheeks and worked my mouth up and down him in slow strokes. His grunts added fuel to my fire and my stomach clenched. He forced me to a fast pace and tears sprung to the corners of my eyes but I loved it. Just as the chapter rolled out, she loved it too and he enjoyed every second of it.

He pulled back, dropping his hands from my hair to my arms forcing me to stand. His eyes hooded and chest heaving, he guided my sweater up over my head. And then ever so slowly dragged my shorts down my legs. The sight of him knelt below me had me melting.

"Your turn."