8 | Lights Out

He started with open mouth kisses along my inner thigh and I moaned in pleasure. The tension and feeling of his lips was overwhelming. His lips were soft and wet as he left his mark along my leg.

His fingers found the waistband of my underwear and he slowly brought them down my legs. His eyes stared deep into my own when he brought his mouth to my lower stomach. He kissed my stomach just above where my underwear line would be and I shuddered at the feeling. He kissed me on my most insecure part of me and I let him because he looked at me as if I was the only girl in the world while doing it.

He stood and stepped forward forcing me back on the bed. He smirked and dropped his arm to the floor to pick up his discarded shirt. I knew where this was going and I watched him fold it over into the thin shape of a blind fold.

"Lights out." Fuck.

He tied his black shirt around my eyes successfully blinding me. My heart rate spiked and I anticipated his every move like I was editing my chapter. I jumped at the feel of his hands on my upper thighs and let out a moan at the connection of his lips in between my legs.

His tongue worked my clit and I felt my legs tighten around his head. He immediately brought his large hands to my thighs forcing them open. It felt so good, so fucking good and I couldn't control the moans that left my mouth. He was strong and hard yet as delicate as a flower while he pleasured me.

Everything was heightened without being able to see. Everything.

"Baby. On all fours," he mumbled into my skin and I threw my head back. He gripped my waist, turning me over so that my ass was in the air and my elbows resting on the bed.

"Fuck" I said aloud. I wrote the damn chapter but I still shook at what was to happen next. I heard him unwrap the condom and I anticipated his next move. I stuffed my face into the bed focusing all my senses onto the heat of his body behind me.

His fingers traced my folds slowly and I jumped at the feeling. I heard him mumble out a laugh. I felt the nudge of his head at my entrance and gripped my sheets tighter.

He thrust forward in one fluid motion and I let out a moan into the sheets. He leaned over my body bringing his hand to my throat grasping it tightly but not enough to physically hurt me. I threw my head back overwhelmed at the feelings coursing through my body. His thrusts were overpowering and his hand around my throat was rendering me speechless. And I was absolutely living for it.

His hips rolled into me at an antagonizing pace and I could barely breathe out a moan with his hand around my throat. I was so turned on it was probably embarrassing. He easily slid in and out of me touching me deep each time. His head was in my neck leaving sloppy kisses while his grip remained hard but not suffocating.

I pushed my hips back to meet him in each thrust.

"Good fucking girl," his voice was hard and breathy. He shoved a finger into my mouth and I gasped sucking on it hard while he rocked into me.

I never thought I'd write a book. But then I did. I never thought I'd write a chapter where the main character asks her one night stand to blind fold her and fuck her from behind with his hand around her neck. But I did. And thank fuck I did.

He pulled out and I whimpered at the feeling. He smirked into my skin and moved back to flip me over so I lay on my back. I was breathless and panting, dripping and needy.

He brought his finger into my mouth and then slowly trailed it down my body stopping to run slow circles onto my clit. I moaned arching my back.

God the pressure in my stomach was almost too much.

I yelped as his lips made rough contact with my own, still blindfolded seeing nothing but dark. I moaned into his mouth feeling overwhelmed.

He lined himself up at my entrance again and slammed into me causing me to gasp. He brought his hand back to my throat and I wrapped my legs right around his hips.

His thrusts were skilled and he hit every right spot. I could taste the bitterness of the cut from his lip that must've opened when his mouth devoured mine and it reminded me of just how much of a mystery this man was and it turned me on even more.

With one hand around my throat he brought his other down between our bodies to work at my clit while he rocked into me.

The feeling was overwhelming and I felt the growing pit of an orgasm develop. His hips thrust into me a bit faster now and before I knew it I was coming undone. I moaned loud into his mouth and he bit down on my lip.

"Fuck fuck." He squinted his eyes and thrusted forward faster, becoming rushed as he neared his own release.

Within minutes he stilled coming into the condom. He collapsed on my chest dropping his hand from around my neck.

Holy fuck.