【Chapter 19】

❝ 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞, 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐭. ❞

 ❞

*(𝐘/𝐍) 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

So, all of us ended up going. So far no one has been injured or emotionally scared which is really surprising. I have known this group for about a week or so now and I already can tell that they would fight over anything, like which weapon they were going to give me, which results to now.

"No, (Y/N) looks like the type of person to use a bow!" Yelled Diane as all of us were inside a spacious weaponry shop, which surprisingly, the owner didn't seem to mind their pickering.

"Please Diane, do you actually think she is an archer? A sword fits her better, I mean look! She even has her own sword! So shouldn't that be our number one go-to for this?" Escanor replied, right now he was in his strong form which I was slowly getting accustomed to, the first time I met him he looked like a person who would get blown away by a gentle gust of wind, now, he looks like muscles are the only thing he can rely on.

Now you might be wondering, why are we getting me another weapon? Well, you see, the Sins thought that to give me a gift to show our partnership. Not that I minded a gift, though I was already happy with my current weaponry even though it was given to me by someone like her, there wasn't much to be mad about considering it is mine now.

"(Y/N), what weapon would you like to have?" Snapping out of my thoughts due to the attractive voice I turned around to see the owner of that voice was Merlin. Smiling, I walked over at her as I leaned my head on her shoulder, something that I have done for some time now, which Merlin surprisingly didn't seem to mind but only encourages me to do.

Making sure my head was more comfortable I looked up at her with a smile still plastered on my face. "Doesn't matter which one I end up getting because in the end, no matter what, I will learn to use it if I don't know already so it will be fine. What weapon do you suggest I get?" I asked Merlin, though all she gave me was a tiny smirk in reply.

Sighing, I decided to just relax for a bit as I watch Meliodas and Ban join into the fight, though in the corner of my eye I could see the store owner getting a bit ticked off by our behavior. Still, it doesn't matter to me, if the Sins end up not being able to get me a new weapon then it won't matter to me, I didn't even want a new weapon in the first place.

"Magic." Looking back up I saw Merlin's face the same as usual, yet I didn't miss a small glint in her eyes that made it seem like she was planning something.

"I want your weapon to be magic, or to be more specific, I want you to practice using your magic more than using a weapon." Merlin finished saying, on which she only gave me a small glance to quickly look back at the bickering group.