3

Eve
I needed a night to myself just me, don't get me wrong I love my sister dearly but sometimes she takes our family history to seriously yes I know all about why we shouldn't trust humans. I would never put my family in harms way but deep down inside I was slightly hopeful I'll bump into Jo'anna. Tessa wanted to stay the weekend with Marie to do whatever it is they do surly I had no problem with that, ordering another drink playing with the salt around my empty glass, I turned my attention to the live band this was my first time seeing them here and they sounded good as hell.

"Thank you" nodding at the bar tender I took my drink to the dance floor swaying my hips to the soulful upbeat  moving a curl from my eye I felt hands grip my frame firmly I knew this grip all to well comfortably dancing against her body laying in her arms i took a small sip of my drink reaching behind me wrapping my arm around her neck "thought I told you goodbye Miss Jo'anna?" Caressing the back of her neck, she leant down whispering in my ear over the loud music "Told you New Orleans was a small town." Placing soft kisses along my jawline and neck this women was dominantly sexy dancing against each other. Her hands traveled over my stomach tracing my frame with her finger tips I chuckled softly as my belly filled with butterflies, bitting my lip placing my hands over hers, she was studying my body and I allowed her to explore every inch of me. "Come back to my place." Nodding I caved in my body was specking what my tongue could not speck. I held onto her hand as she lead us out the club maybe if I cloud keep this under wraps nothing should go wrong Ay?"

Jo'anna
Walking inside she looked around turning towards me as I hung my keys by the door reaching for my hand she lead the way as if she knew where she was going. She looked over my  records observing the collection pulling out a record she smiled sadly tracing the cover art "my mother use to play this almost everyday."
"May I?" Nodding my head allowing her to put the record on.

She hummed the lyrics singing some parts in Spanish. "You have a beautiful voice." She looked at me and laughed "thank you but my sister is the real singer of the family." Walking behind her I wrapped my arms around her waist swaying to the music "and what are you of the family?" she chuckled at my question sitting the record back down. "Do you have any wine?" She asked changing the subject chuckling to myself I nodded walking into the kitchen fixing us a glass. "So tell me what do you do for a living?" Looking up handing Eve her glass. " I'm a detective I work in SVU."
"Special Victims Unit?" I nodded leaning over the counter admiring this woman's beauty I didn't care if she noticed me staring. Bitting my lip she noticed my actions pausing in the middle of her statement "yes?" Snapping out my thoughts "nothing go head I'm listening." Nodding she continued to talk about her café she owns along with her sister, I actually knew the place she was talking about. We laughed and talked for what seemed like hours. She laid against my body crossing her legs in the air as we shared stories interlocking our fingers I played with each one of fingers not intentionally but just to feel her.

"Why are you single? Humm? As beautiful as you are." She played with my hair cut I knew it was a drunken question so I laughed it off
"You crazy? Do you kill people?" She chuckled at her own question finishing off her wine sitting it on the table. "Yes and yes" I answered honestly taking advantage of her drunkenness, I was quite tipsy myself. Me being me I need to release and what better way than to do it with a beautiful women.

Eve
Jo started whispering in my ear I knew I was little drunk but this women tone of voice just moves me as if I was her puppet, sliding my dress above my thighs pulling my lace panties to my ankles I followed every introduction asked. Cupping my breast massaging my nipple everything she was doing to my body turned me on even more. "I want you to touch her." Raising my eyebrow I traced my own canvas feeling her throbbing rubbing my pearl I opened my legs wider, she pulled my face back caressing my lips with her thumb "I want to watch you cum." a few short moans feel from my lips as the pit of my stomach tighten I rubbed my pearl faster as my back arched from the couch I was close my chore was soaked and I'm sure her leather couch was too, as if it was on cue I came soon as the music stopped. Pulling my dress over my head she laid me down sucking the juices off each one of my fingers, she placed my leg on her shoulder sliding a finger inside me "Joooo." I whimpered "yes?" She asked just inches away my lips I wanted to say stop but instead said "go deeper." I knew this was wrong and could potentially coast me everything but it felt so good.

Carrying me to her bedroom the window swung open bringing in a few cold rain drops it began raining more like storming I should say we where too far in the moment to even pay attention to the roaring of the thunder. Our kisses where so full of passion I didn't even notice she was naked feeling a thick hard object force it's way inside my drooling chore I threw my head back moaning as the headboard knocked against the wall my body reacted to the pleasure she applied, squirting against her lower stomach I placed my hands on her shoulders she dug deep into my body trying to close my legs she kissed me hungrily sitting me on her lap massaging my back she thrusted upwards inside me rolling my hips  I burned my face in her neck I felt myself about to cum once more pounding into my chore she pulled my arms behind me allowing my breast to bounce freely "cum for me." I yelled out in pleasure creaming on the the strap soaking her and her sheets in my juices falling on the mattress. I was completely out of it my pussy was a throbbing mess I was a mess this woman just literally fucked me senseless. She slapped my ass rubbing my back she kissed from my shoulder down to the center of my spine. Her tongue parted my lips, I let out a deep sight as she licked and sucked me clean coming up from her feast she kissed me allowing me to taste myself. "You taste amazing." Blushing i licked my lips tracing hers "I know."

Marie
"Tessa baby you have to concentrate I know it's hard at first but you have to learn your powers." My Niece is the best thing that ever happened to this family despite how she got here my sister is a gentle soul born into this cursed  family. People think being a witch is of the devil humans are so simple minded things they don't understand or aren't apart of they choose to fear it. That's why I'm so over protective with them they're all I have left. "Marie it's not working this is stupid maybe I'm not supposed to be like you and mom." She closed the book sitting on the edge of my bed folding her arms pouting she acted just like her mother when she wasn't immediately perfect at something she just tried i chuckled kissing her forehead "if you're tired we can try again tomorrow but if your just giving up because it's not working on your timing then we'll keep at it." She shook her head no laying in my bed turning on the tv. "You act just like your mother."

Soon as I was about to text Eve to bring a pizza  she came through the door with three large boxes "I'm back." Closing the door with her foot she walked into the kitchen and I could immediately smell the human frowning I knew she had been back to see that women "and where have you been?" Shrugging her shoulders she ate her pizza "I thought I told you to stay away from that women E" she looked at me and frowned "listen I know you're grown but I'm trying to look out for you and Tessa, y'all are all I have and you know what happened to momm-" she waved me of " I know you trying to look out for me but I'm grown with a child of my own Marie I'm not 12 years old any more you've protected me enough I promise I appreciate you looking out for me but I want to live a little."

A short one I know but hope you guys are enjoying this book so far.